Blaugrana fan thread (Barca)

Comments

• Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    This Getafe is the new Atletico with all these fouls.

1 more win for a HL 87 Semedo gladbron.png

I skipped this fifa, but I’m definitely getting Fifa 21 or whatever. Instead of trying to be competitive and serious, I’m going to focus solely on a past and present Barca squad.

Hopefully a Xavi icon card soon, and I’d die for a Rafa Marquez aka El Káiser Icon card 🤩.

I have a full Barcelona squad and plays pretty good. This is my last FIFA though.

That’s what they all say :trollface:
  • Ahmer50x
    22915 posts Club Captain
    They're gonna end up getting all our money twice. Once at launch and then again when we upgrade to next gen in December :joy:
  • Pxul_
    9366 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    They're gonna end up getting all our money twice. Once at launch and then again when we upgrade to next gen in December :joy:

PS5 is backwards compatible so no need unless you’re changing to Xbox
  • Wyojasond
    14151 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Xbox will be backwards compatible too 😉
  • Carlos181
    4057 posts National Call-Up
    Pietu wrote: »

I skipped this fifa, but I’m definitely getting Fifa 21 or whatever. Instead of trying to be competitive and serious, I’m going to focus solely on a past and present Barca squad.

Hopefully a Xavi icon card soon, and I’d die for a Rafa Marquez aka El Káiser Icon card 🤩.

How good was Rafa Marquez? Which current defender would you compare him to?

Rafa in his prime was considered one of the best defenders during his stint with Barca. He can be compared to Pique, but a lot better on the ball. He was known for dribbling out of the back really good, and acting as a sweeper style defender.

He had crazy accurate long balls that helped the offense a lot too. Not to mention his free kicks were pretty crazy too.
  • Pietu
    6574 posts Big Money Move

Rafa in his prime was considered one of the best defenders during his stint with Barca. He can be compared to Pique, but a lot better on the ball. He was known for dribbling out of the back really good, and acting as a sweeper style defender.

He had crazy accurate long balls that helped the offense a lot too. Not to mention his free kicks were pretty crazy too.

Sounds a lot like a modern defender! Was probably fun to watch.
  • Pxul_
    9366 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Xbox will be backwards compatible too 😉

But Xbox is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I only said that as he has a PS4 now so if he bought fifa for that he would have to buy it for the new Xbox
  • Carlos181

Sounds a lot like a modern defender! Was probably fun to watch.

Yeah, him and Ronaldinho were the reason I started supporting Barca.
  • Carlos181
    Staying with Xbox because I prefer Xbox’s controller way more than the PlayStation’s.

Still buying both tho!
  • CeeQue
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Ps5 is for the grown ups pachah1.png plus Cyberpunk 2077 should keep me away from FIFA
  • Ahmer50x
    22915 posts Club Captain
    Haven’t decided which console to go with just yet. Going to wait and see.

Had an XBOX 360 then PS4 so comfortable with either controller.
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    Think I might switch over to PS4 due to the exclusives. Spider-Man, The Last of Us...
  • Pxul_
    9366 posts League Winner
    Think I might switch over to PS4 due to the exclusives. Spider-Man, The Last of Us...

And reason number one, so you can join our pro club
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    Not if our time zones are messed up :joy: and I guess it makes little difference either way because I don’t suppose I’ll be taking my console with me into boarding school and even if I do, I’ll have plenty to keep me busy anyway.
  • Carlos181
    Ps5 is for the grown ups pachah1.png plus Cyberpunk 2077 should keep me away from FIFA

Waiting for cyberpunk as well. Was so excited to get it soon before it was delayed 😭. Now I’m just playing through God of War, Horizon Zero, and Spider-Man DLC’s so I can sell my PS4 pro 😬.
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    LaLiga have reportedly given Barça permission to sign a Dembele replacement.
  • ViVaWhom
    8736 posts League Winner

£30m for Lingard plz
  • Pietu
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

£30m for Lingard plz

It's only from Spanish clubs
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    Or free agents.
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    What? :lol:
  • Carlos181
    What? :lol:

Bartomeu era. Somehow a social media team gets paid 1 million to post positive news about Bartomeu, but slander people who oppose him such as Puyol, Xavi, Messi and his wife.

Most major outlets are now reporting this. Nothing from newspapers who support Bartemou, so it must be true lol.

Hopefully this forces early elections, and gets his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of here👉🏼.
  • Pietu

I would love it if he rejected you :lol:
  • Carlos181

I would love it if he rejected you :lol:

I’d love that tbh 😂
  • Carlos181
    Sigh’ we signed him on for 4 years... FOUR!!!!
  • Carlos181
    Just watched the game after working a 16 hour shift. Braithwaite played really good, and I take back what I said about him.

Also, Messi with 1000 goal contributions today on Ronaldo’s 1000th senior appearance :trollface:
  • forearms
    5133 posts Big Money Move
    Just watched the game after working a 16 hour shift. Braithwaite played really good, and I take back what I said about him.

Also, Messi with 1000 goal contributions today on Ronaldo’s 1000th senior appearance :trollface:

I watched the replay and agree. Braithwaite did well. Messi is unbelievable.
  • CeeQue
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    forearms wrote: »

This is good momentum for the Napoli game.
  • Carlos181
    forearms wrote: »

This is good momentum for the Napoli game.

Yeah, just shame that we can’t use him for the CL!