Comments

• Wyojasond
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    😂😂😂 that’s hilarious. Kid gives zero ***** 😂

• EA_Joz
    295 posts EA Moderator
    edited June 7
    Hello my fellow Blaugrana fans!

Who do you think is going to be our new number "9" next season? or do you think we're getting one at all? Same goes for the 'LW' and maybe a midfielder. Hoping for the treble next season!
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • Carlos181
    3790 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 6
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello my fellow Blaugrana fans!

Who do you think is going to our new number "9" next season? or do you think we're getting one at all? Same goes for the 'LW' and maybe a midfielder. Hoping for the treble next season!

I honestly have no idea. I would’ve liked someone like Jimenez who plays similar to Benzema; Can track back, pressure, create, assist, and score with his head.

I think our main LW should remain in Dembele if he can be healthy with Malcom subbing in or rotation. Maybe even Abel Ruiz if he can play wide a bit.

I’m hoping the starting midfield consists of:
    Arthur - Busquets - De Jong

With subs/rotation of:
    Vidal
    Aleña
    Sergi roberto
    Puig?
    Todibo (CDM/CB)?
    Post edited by Carlos181 on
  • Wyojasond
    Griezzman deal finally done today? Sounding like Barca has paid his release clause and he’ll be announced tomorrow.

Anyone think a move for Neymar is still alive?
  • Low Ki
    11745 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 12
    Complication:
    Antoine Griezmann, represented by his lawyer, has appeared at the headquarters of the Professional Football League to unilaterally terminate the contract that binds the player with Atlético de Madrid, having deposited Fútbol Club Barcelona in the name and on behalf of the player the amount of 120 million euros.

Atlético de Madrid believes that the amount deposited is insufficient to meet its rescission clause, since it is obvious that the commitment of the player and the Football Club Barcelona was closed before the aforementioned clause was reduced from 200 to 120 million euros. euros It was also prior to the date on which the clause was modified the communication that the player made on May 14 announcing his disengagement from the club.

Atlético de Madrid believes that the termination of the contract occurred before the end of last season due to events, acts and demonstrations carried out by the player and that is why he has already started the procedures he considered appropriate for the defense of his rights and interests legitimate.

Comunicado Oficial:
    https://www.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/comunicado-oficial-7

This is hilarious. Cant wait for the next documentary.
  • EA_Joz
    295 posts EA Moderator
    Griezzman deal finally done today? Sounding like Barca has paid his release clause and he’ll be announced tomorrow.

I think there is still a chance B)
  • FCBlunt
    1967 posts Fans' Favourite

We could use Ney... Even tho I’m still a bit mad about how he left.

But we really could use him with Valverde staying.
  • Wyojasond
    Can’t wait to see all the appeals for this Griezzman mess.

Think he’ll miss a few games or will they settle before the season starts?
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hope Puig gets a lot of playing time this year, love seeing him play
  • FCBlunt
    Rumour: PSG offers to take Semedo and Coutinho/Dembele including a money fee for Neymar.

Opinions?
    I dont want to see either Semedo or Dembele go. It’s not worth it, we need Semedo.
  • Carlos181
    Another year of Messi to carry the team if the rest of the team don’t start linking up properly.
  • Pughy30
    25709 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 16
    State of Valverde. Regardless if Messi is not there hes got all those big name players and he still got them playing crap football
  • FCBlunt
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Another year of Messi to carry the team if the rest of the team don’t start linking up properly.

I missed the match, didn’t they play well?
  • ViVaWhom
    7922 posts League Winner
    lost first game... what does valverde bring??

i would have sacked him at anfield, when he repeated the errors of the year before in CL... no excuse
  • Carlos181
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Carlos181 wrote: »

I missed the match, didn’t they play well?

Only Rafinha, and De Jong played well. Tonight’s team looked like a Sunday league team that pulled people from the stands to fill in missing spots, and hope they learn each other’s movements on the go.
  • Pughy30
    25709 posts Player of the Year
    Ousmane Dembele injured again and also turning down his medical to go on holiday according to the media :D. He could become one of the biggest disappointments of all times if he doesn't sort himself out
  • FCBlunt
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Ousmane Dembele injured again and also turning down his medical to go on holiday according to the media :D. He could become one of the biggest disappointments of all times if he doesn't sort himself out

Who would’ve thought. :D Lol

At least Lio is back.