The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What is with Germans being insanely good?

David_75
278 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Bakudu76
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ja brudi.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Google for Hartz 4..
  • RayS
    29047 posts National Team Captain
    Gud
  • Don_seanado
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    being close to servers.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    You mean German players or German players

He means, German German players.
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bberger wrote: »
    Google for Hartz 4..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Frankfurt server
  • Nazgul
    1025 posts Professional
    Germain playaaaaassssss
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    The power of the bratwurst.
  • MHoney1234
    9997 posts Has That Special Something
    being close to servers.

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    We can find some people even there with bad connection but in general they has big advantage in connection against other people
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Few Reasons IMHO:

1- There is a trait known as 'composure'
    For some reason, Germans have high composure and stay composed under tense pressure.
    2- They are perfectionists. Look at German cars, household utilities. In a similar manner, they play tactical games and not like average player 'spam the shooting button'.
    3- They are close to servers as mentioned by forum fellow members.
    4- Google suggests that they swear a lot and psychological studies suggest that it can be good for your health to get that aggro out.

There might be many other reasons too....
  • Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    makkan00 wrote: »
    Few Reasons IMHO:

For some reason, Germans have high composure and stay composed under tense pressure.
    2- They are perfectionists. Look at German cars, household utilities. In a similar manner, they play tactical games and not like average player 'spam the shooting button'.
    4- Google suggests that they swear a lot and psychological studies suggest that it can be good for your health to get that aggro out.

What the hell 🤣🤣 it's because we know everything. It's not the connection hell

But I have to admit I live in Germany but I'm Italian.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1706 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get on our Level Guys, we can do everything!
  • LiamSully
    6852 posts Big Money Move
    It’s just the severs

The German guys can come out with all the “reasons” they’re better, but it’s just the severs giving them wins
  • Alexvdven
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LiamSully wrote: »
    It’s just the severs

The German guys can come out with all the “reasons” they’re better, but it’s just the severs giving them wins

And the sweaty drop back 1 depth plays
  • MHoney1234
    9997 posts Has That Special Something
    makkan00 wrote: »
    Few Reasons IMHO:

Cool story bro, however only one is relevant.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1706 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2019
    Alexvdven wrote: »
    It’s just the severs

Your right Mate, we Germans always play zero depth and dropback...it's in our DNA. Can't do anything about it.
  • jmaurizio
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Germans are ubermenschen arent they
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    They live close to the servers so usually have better connection than the rest of Europe.

But they ply quite a technical play style too in my experience of playing them they tend to keep a lot of the ball, don’t make many mistakes and are quite clinical.

The one and only time I’ve played a pro it was a German and I lost 6-5 in Fifa 18. He was absolutely amazing at skilling and moving the ball round
  • Alexvdven
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alexvdven wrote: »
    It’s just the severs

Your right Mate, we Germans always play zero depth and dropback...it's in our DNA. Can't do anything about it.

I know that you're joking but I'm afraid it's actually really like that.
  • Ybiza
    They are good when they play at home, close to servers. As soon as they qualify and play on events, it’s same gameplay for everyone and I can’t remember a single German champion LOL
  • joehuk
    3618 posts National Call-Up
    Servers.

They are living on top of one.

Germany had 10players at the Echampion's league, more than any other nation I think.

Think only one made it into the bracket.
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People always use the servers as an excuse. Where are the servers actually? And dont tell me there are no server in the UK.
  • Ybiza
    Ruffy wrote: »
    People always use the servers as an excuse. Where are the servers actually? And dont tell me there are no server in the UK.

Frankfurt
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ybiza wrote: »

Frankfurt

Only in frankfurt?
  • Ybiza

Frankfurt

Only in frankfurt?

I play from Russia, and I know there are no servers here. You can only imagine how bad is my gameplay
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3850 posts National Call-Up

Frankfurt

Only in frankfurt?

I play from Russia, and I know there are no servers here. You can only imagine how bad is my gameplay

At least the booze is cheap...
  • Tristan_Pecan
    641 posts Semi-Pro
    Top players in the world are not from there tho