High pressure abuse

Maro6590
786 posts Semi-Pro
Is it back ? Nearly every opponent is pressing like crazy and it does not effect the stamina like it has in the past

Comments

• Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep idk but its gotten worst .. ST, LW and RW pressing like they are defenders lol pushing the defense line
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had it the worst I ever have yesterday...played a game where I dominated the first few minutes, and then the guy paused and made some changes. I have no idea what he did, but my players had 0 stamina left at half time. It was insane, every single player's bar was drained down to a tiny little sliver. There is absolutely no way that someone else switching to high pressure should drain my players like that.
  • DannySTFC
    978 posts Professional
    I played a game last night and there was a huge difference in the way he played to anyone I played in WL. Players pressing all over, I barely had a second on the ball, never seen anything like it, once I changed formation and started passing quicker I broke through his line and won the game fairly comfortably in the end, but it was pressure like I’ve never played against before.
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Thought my controller would be broken. Nothing works .... this is even worse than it was before
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    High pressure works only if you getting input lag , those servers are garbage
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    High pressure should be represented only by players marking closer their rivals and the defensive line moving forward. Have you ever watch how high pressure works in this game? In this game, it works downgrading the passing stats of your players while the high pressure is activated. That´s the truth of high pressure.
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    mway wrote: »
    High pressure should be represented only by players marking closer their rivals and the defensive line moving forward. Have you ever watch how high pressure works in this game? In this game, it works downgrading the passing stats of your players while the high pressure is activated. That´s the truth of high pressure.

Yeah exactly that. Was not able to play 5m passes in my own half. The opponent pushed me to my own penalty area....
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 30
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    mway wrote: »

Yeah exactly that. Was not able to play 5m passes in my own half. The opponent pushed me to my own penalty area....

Let me explain how I finally noticed that. I have Rafinha Scream on the right back. I use him because his amazing 99 passing ( 99 curve ) to send long through balls to Pulisic on the right. When the other team activates high-pressure, Rafinha passes, even when I manage to give him the ball with no pressure at all, are by far less accurate. The curve effect is nerfed and most of the time he misses the target, even he sends the ball out when it never happens when the rival is playing without high-pressure.
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    This is what I am talking about