1.82gb update

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still the same trash ....so slow and unresponsive ...ea is absolutely the worst gaming company ever
  • SlickDaddy
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just played 4 games still delayed , 1 of the games was unplayable
  • Str8hii
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still trashh
  • Peter66
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2019
    Last years I have online problems with this game because very offten my gameplay is more slow-sluggish that my opponents .
    My connection is ok but there is one side delay bag in this game. The matchmaking is ridiculous. For example I live in Greece and ever when this game connect me with peoples from Israel ever I lost because my gameplay has one side delay.
    After update 1.14 (ps4) my gameplay online remain sluggish but now and my opponents gameplay is sluggish (!)...With this cheap solution now the gameplay is more balance but the dribbling is now worst and more sluggish than ago!
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worst than before. You can´t make a single pass.
  • NornIron
    13797 posts Has That Special Something
    Just played a singles match for the objective and it was the best gameplay in a long. Rivals is worst than before.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    It will break something else in the game.

As a clubs player, if you guys thinks glitches in FUT as bad you're definitely luck! Clubs bugs are beyond ridiculous. But they're never focused on because there are no microtransactions!
  • Peter66
    67 posts Park Captain
    And after new update the game in some matches continues to be a big lie....The game help noobs to come back with "monkey" goals . The same the game in some matches cause one side delay and broken finishes to the best player and the same time boost the worst player to come back with random idiot goals. EA if you want a game for monkeys you must make and a " monkey" mode for smole kids.....I am 46 years old and spend money in this game.
  • Theomanny
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    For the first time in history I played 10 super smooth no delay gameplay.m after update. Wow just how the game should feel. Well won’t last.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Theomanny wrote: »
    For the first time in history I played 10 super smooth no delay gameplay.m after update. Wow just how the game should feel. Well won’t last.

Its just everyday different gameplay style. Today you been lucky. Tomorrow will be different again
  • jasonthompson
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont be surprised when weird ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like the ball going straight through a players foot or the shots arrow points directly at theiddle of the goal from 5 yards out and somehow flys past the post
  • Str8hii
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    I havent won game since update went from 2200 skill pts to 1998 sp wtf is going on looks like they focused on Netherlands and germany servers to improve their gaming expirience lol
  • Peter66
    67 posts Park Captain