Costa - futswap 14

leon1309
4226 posts National Call-Up
Anyone took him from swaps? How is he (particulary in poor gameplay)? Short review would be great.
Thanks.

Comments

• Amdp9
    6831 posts Big Money Move
    Nope Icon got trashed with trazget and thrown him in to Gullit and got 82 rated inform from that pack what a disgrace by EA
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I took him, he’s insane. I don’t really know what I’m doing when it comes to skills but I don’t need to with him, just press a few buttons and he does things I’ve never seen before.

One of the fastest players I’ve used and with a sniper his finishing is great (that was my only worry before getting him). Because of how quick and agile he is he’s probably the best player on the game at winning penalties as well which is a bonus.
  • leon1309
    Nice, thanks for the info. I think i Will take him aswell.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    To be honest I'm not that impressed.

He fits into my team nicely and I wasn't in a mood for icon gamble, so I gave it a shot.

The problem is in the game, the card is fine. It's very hard for a player to stick out when he gets catched up by almost every defender, he also doesn't feel agile when you don't have perfect lag free conditions.

His 3 star wf also doesn't feel so good although he is more than capable to put the ball behind regardless.

You do need sniper/deadeye chem to boost his finishing, but I prefer other small and agile players like Sterling. For some reason known only to EA, Sterling feels much more agile and faster than Costa.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Mmandras wrote: »
    To be honest I'm not that impressed.

He fits into my team nicely and I wasn't in a mood for icon gamble, so I gave it a shot.

The problem is in the game, the card is fine. It's very hard for a player to stick out when he gets catched up by almost every defender, he also doesn't feel agile when you don't have perfect lag free conditions.

His 3 star wf also doesn't feel so good although he is more than capable to put the ball behind regardless.

You do need sniper/deadeye chem to boost his finishing, but I prefer other small and agile players like Sterling. For some reason known only to EA, Sterling feels much more agile and faster than Costa.

i havent used this bday card, but other costa cards this year do feel suspiciously slow
  • JetLF
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone tried him on the wing?
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JetLF wrote: »
    Anyone tried him on the wing?
    I play him on the left in a 4-4-1-1(2), swap with Prime Nedved who plays CAM.
  • leon1309
    edited May 2019
    Well it is too late to change now, but i did like his nif...guess this one is atleast on the same level, but central position. Could not try him jet, as I cant be arsed to start fifa lately. It is what it is now.