Odds of getting EA adding a TOTS to League SBCs?

Gripbrah
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
Pretty slim I'd say? Considering the low supply of certain silver players.

Have they done anything like that before?

Got 1 team left in top 5 leagues. Gonna complete them and use the players for icon SBCs.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    giphy.gif
  • Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gripbrah wrote: »

Got 1 team left in top 5 leagues. Gonna complete them and use the players for icon SBCs.

They did say they would continue to add league SBC players to certain leagues after winter refresh, so it’s possible as they haven’t done that yet:

‘Additional new player pick rewards will be added to select League SBCs after Winter Refresh through the course of FUT 19.’

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fut-19-winter-refresh
  • gorillabear
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully the new players are worthwhile and at least 87 rated but preferably higher
  • zeultuturor
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 29
    Markman007 wrote: »

They did say they would continue to add league SBC players to certain leagues after winter refresh, so it’s possible as they haven’t done that yet:

‘Additional new player pick rewards will be added to select League SBCs after Winter Refresh through the course of FUT 19.’

won't be tots
  • Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite

won't be tots

Yea, though at this stage they wouldn’t be very appealing if they weren’t at least as boosted as a TOTS card. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
  • joehuk
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    I reckon it will honourable mention cards added to league sbcs, how far they will go with rating I'm not sure.
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe not a tots but maybe a player which was close but didn’t get in
  • Walter_Bishop_
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited April 30
    On June FUT swaps I think it is very likely that we get a few of them. On May there is no chance

And I think that we may get the TOTS players that we had to get by winning the FUT Champs qualification in the past years, via league SBCs
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    edited April 30

They said a lot of s%%t this year, my friend. They said a lot a of s%%t. (John Wayne accent for full effect)