The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Fresh TOTY cards

ha032742
35699 posts Moderator
edited April 2019
In the past week I’ve seen a 1st owner Ramos, KDB, CR7 and Varane, all for a reasonable price except CR7.

There’s currently a fresh Kante on the market for a little over the asking price too. Still haven’t seen a Modric or VVD fresh nor Mbappe...

I can imagine that they packed the card back in January then gave up on the game shortly after, thinking they’d never come back to it only to be lured back in by TOTS which they’re trying to raise funds for by selling what was left to rot in their club :#

Comments

  • Zv1k0
    5959 posts Big Money Move
    Still better than quick selling them. :D
  • ha032742
    35699 posts Moderator
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Still better than quick selling them. :D

    Or deleting your club I suppose :D
  • DougInskip
    6618 posts League Winner
    Wish a fresh Ramos, Modric and CR7 popped up that often on Xbox
  • ha032742
    35699 posts Moderator
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Wish a fresh Ramos, Modric and CR7 popped up that often on Xbox

    One benefit of playing on PS is the transfer market imo.
  • Devers
    7494 posts League Winner
    Seen a fresh toty kdb couple days ago, was same start price as lowest bin but had max bin, put it on watch list and it never sold
  • ha032742
    35699 posts Moderator
    Devers wrote: »
    Seen a fresh toty kdb couple days ago, was same start price as lowest bin but had max bin, put it on watch list and it never sold

    I think people will buy back TOTYs when they see the PL TOTS...apart from Pogba, I don’t think the midfielders will be equal to or better than Kante and KDB.
  • IxToMxI
    6505 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Seen a fresh toty kdb couple days ago, was same start price as lowest bin but had max bin, put it on watch list and it never sold

    I think people will buy back TOTYs when they see the PL TOTS...apart from Pogba, I don’t think the midfielders will be equal to or better than Kante and KDB.

    If Pogba gets a tots there is something seriously wrong can name loads more mids that deserve it over him
  • ha032742
    35699 posts Moderator
    edited April 2019
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Seen a fresh toty kdb couple days ago, was same start price as lowest bin but had max bin, put it on watch list and it never sold

    I think people will buy back TOTYs when they see the PL TOTS...apart from Pogba, I don’t think the midfielders will be equal to or better than Kante and KDB.

    If Pogba gets a tots there is something seriously wrong can name loads more mids that deserve it over him

    He made the PFA team anyway :#
  • Devers
    7494 posts League Winner
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Seen a fresh toty kdb couple days ago, was same start price as lowest bin but had max bin, put it on watch list and it never sold

    I think people will buy back TOTYs when they see the PL TOTS...apart from Pogba, I don’t think the midfielders will be equal to or better than Kante and KDB.

    If Pogba gets a tots there is something seriously wrong can name loads more mids that deserve it over him

    he will get one, £££$$$€€€
  • is1996
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    Could also be EA just putting some up ..Cant imagine anyone holding on a toty without trying him out
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    In the past week I’ve seen a 1st owner Ramos, KDB, CR7 and Varane, all for a reasonable price except CR7.

    There’s currently a fresh Kante on the market for a little over the asking price too. Still haven’t seen a Modric or VVD fresh nor Mbappe...

    I can imagine that they packed the card back in January then gave up on the game shortly after, thinking they’d never come back to it only to be lured back in by TOTS which they’re trying to raise funds for by selling what was left to rot in their club :#

    Happened last year as well.

    Has to do with some people getting hacked and what not, reporting to EA. And in some cases, EA has returned the cards they had in club, but a fresh version instead.
  • ha032742
    35699 posts Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Bought this pack fresh Ramos the other day <3

    Ui3koeD.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.