The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The state of FIFA19 in one clip

lIlIlIlIlIl
3911 posts National Call-Up

Comments

• Bakudu76
    1931 posts Play-Off Hero
    Should have prevented the cross
  • joehuk
    3631 posts National Call-Up
    tbh Yes it's a mess, but also he wasn't aggressive enough at the start, I honestly don't get this Offside trap it doesn't work for me makes my defense even more passive, only thing that works for me and while its lame it works against this nonsense.

at kick off DEFEND WITH YOUR ST!
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2019
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Should have prevented the cross
    you can only stop it if you predict el tornado cross, you can't stop the sequence once it starts

also you have kick off glitch, where your players don't bother defending

• MHoney1234
    10033 posts Has That Special Something
    Another Carniball Mendy user. Kudos
  • ALLEZ123
    57 posts Park Captain
    Lol that’s all you see in fut champs
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2019
    You only need to defend tight and manually then this tornado technique is useless. I am able to defend this skill move in 8 out of 10 and I'm fine with it.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3911 posts National Call-Up
    Flexus wrote: »
    You only need to defend tight and manually then this tornado technique is useless. I am able to defend this skill moves in 8 out of 10 and I'm fine with it.

I don't think the author was too bothered about the fact that he conceded. What he did well however was to showcase first the stacked starting XI then segue into a kickoff-goal facilitated by el tornado. The icing on the cake was the anachronistic and irascible AI commentary how it was a great and well deserved goal.

The whole thing brilliantly encapsulates the state of this game.