Selling cr7 ???

Maro6590
786 posts Semi-Pro
Well I got Lucky in the futswap icon pack and pulled Eusebio...

In a 4-1-2-1-2 i Play CR7 and 91 dinho as striker and Eusebio as cam

But CR7 is dropping like a hot potato .... thinking of selling him now and get him back during tots

Could buy PIM kluivert , prime Raul , prime stoich, 91 cruyff , PIM MvB or prime Henry

What do you think .... I would prefer cruyff or PIM kluivert because I am struggling with M/M on ST or cam position

Comments

• Ybiza
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 29
    You don’t sell cr7, you only upgrade him to better versions of cr7
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Significant upgrade would be his OTW... which is 2.3 mio difference.... if I hold up to the NIF CR7 the gap would get even bigger
  • Ybiza
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    Significant upgrade would be his OTW... which is 2.3 mio difference.... if I hold up to the NIF CR7 the gap would get even bigger

Maybe try 91 st Mbappe. Heard great things about him
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Running a Serie a squad.

Also have a Love for icons.... so I just would sell Ronnie for an icon
  • golazo
    1243 posts Play-Off Hero
    i also packed eusebio and have cr7. thinking about selling him as well but he is too good though. also you would feel it cuz cr7 is way better than 91 dinho and the other options u wrote down. dont think u would get a better striker
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    golazo wrote: »
    i also packed eusebio and have cr7. thinking about selling him as well but he is too good though. also you would feel it cuz cr7 is way better than 91 dinho and the other options u wrote down. dont think u would get a better striker

Well to be honest , the last 5 weeks Ronaldo haven‘t scored a lot for me... not even assisting.... it is weird. Sometimes he is present and scores 5 in a game , than he is not even noticeable in 10games.... he was OP until January... after that something has changed (might be playstyle)

I score way more goals with 91 dinho or my CAM (was carnival Gomez before i pulled Eusebio )
  • Maro6590
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Ronnie has been sold ..... now there need to be an decision who to buy
  • G04TZ
    71 posts Park Captain
    Cr7 doesn't leave your team are you mad