To all the people playing PTB

Alexvdven
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I didn't think it would be possible but 90 percent of the people playing FIFA play drop back and do nothing but wait. You guys are actually worse than the servers or this game is. It's absolutely pathetic

Comments

• Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    Just put Ronaldo or ibra or whatever op player you have on wide cam and tornado cross all the time on such opponents until you score . And then keep ball possession and watch them play normal again. If they keep dropping back easy win. If not - normal game again
  • Alexvdven
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Just put Ronaldo or ibra or whatever op player you have on wide cam and tornado cross all the time on such opponents untill. And then keep ball possession and watch them play normal again. If they keep dropping back easy win. If not - normal game again

I don't have Ronaldo or ibra haha. I just try to make a fun squad and score nice goals. The problem is that the opponent always has 10 players in his own box and with these servers it's impossible to dribble through. I just dont understand why someone would play FIFA without having fun. (You can't tell me they are having fun playing like this.)
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Alexvdven wrote: »
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Just put Ronaldo or ibra or whatever op player you have on wide cam and tornado cross all the time on such opponents untill. And then keep ball possession and watch them play normal again. If they keep dropping back easy win. If not - normal game again

I don't have Ronaldo or ibra haha. I just try to make a fun squad and score nice goals. The problem is that the opponent always has 10 players in his own box and with these servers it's impossible to dribble through. I just dont understand why someone would play FIFA without having fun. (You can't tell me they are having fun playing like this.)

Well then your only choice is breaking the defense down and attempt a first time timed 180° powershot outside of the box.
    But this again requires a elite shooting player.
    After that its keeping possession and not giving the opponent the ball.
    And don't run mindlessly into counters. If your opponent wants the ball, he needs to get it himself