Comments

• Kamilflage
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    Tough call honestly
    Skills cruyff as a CAM
    Dominant scoring Eusebio as a ST
  • Milanista28
    1111 posts Professional
    Cruyff for fun, Eusebio is all about getting the job done.
  • Joestoe
    4265 posts National Call-Up
    Cruyff for fun, Eusebio is all about getting the job done.

Cruyff also gets the job done if you ask me haha.

I'd go for Cruyff. He's perfect as CAM. Easily top 3 in the game, and makes the game so fun for me.

However, if you haven't done Gullit yet, I'd go for him if you can stretch it. He's the biggest impact on your team.
  • Diggy
    13524 posts Has That Special Something
    Eusebio striker Cruyff CF/CAM
  • Ybiza
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know some ppl may disagree, but I’d go prime Eusebio even if i need cam. Tried both, Eusebio better in every position
  • Glass0nion
    3934 posts National Call-Up
    Pele
  • Campino
    26774 posts Player of the Year
    Johan is the best player I’ve used this year
  • BayernBru
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    @ChrisLFC are you looking at doing the SBC?

I was aiming for Eusebio this year but with the poor handling of icons, resulting in the prime Eusebio being released via SBC instead of the PIM, I had to reevaluate and am now going for Cruyff.

By doing the Cruyff SBC, I'll be getting the best version of Cruyff available, while if I do Eusebio I'll be getting the second best version available. Completing an expensive SBC for the second best version of a player just doesn't sit well with me.

• iWiggle
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Easily eusebio no doubt
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    Eusebio striker Cruyff CF/CAM

This. Cruyff will be far better at cam.

I have both currently and would I say cruyff is a better/more fun player though.
  • czesiek
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PIM Cruyff is my favourite card this year. I'd choose him.
    I also have Prime Eusebio and he's great too, in the same league but Cruyff is special.
    I also have prime Gullit and I disagree he will make bigger impact for your team. Although he is perfect as one of CDMs in 4231 he doesn't score as many goals as in previous fifas.
    This fifa, opposite to previous in my opinion, you can have any quality CB or CDM (200-300 k each) and they make similar job. The real game changers are the attackers (however they will not change your WL rank anyway somehow :smiley:)
  • ChrisLFC
    6959 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 29
    @BayernBru Yeah I am

I thought about not getting the best version and it does frustrate me but I expect EA to release R9/Eusebio upgrades eventually after realising their mistake.

I'd prefer a ST to a CAM as well. I don't use a CAM in my formation so if Eusebio is the better striker I'll opt for him, even if its only the prime version.

Eusebio is also around 1 mil cheaper and I only have 900k ATM so i'd have to wait deep into TOTS to fully complete Cruyff but I'll be able to complete Eusebio by the start of TOTS.

Thanks everyone for the advice.
  • DarthGrowler
    14185 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Johan is the best player I’ve used this year

• BayernBru
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 30
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    @BayernBru Yeah I am

I thought about not getting the best version and it does frustrate me but I expect EA to release R9/Eusebio upgrades eventually after realising their mistake.

I'd prefer a ST to a CAM as well. I don't use a CAM in my formation so if Eusebio is the better striker I'll opt for him, even if its only the prime version.

Eusebio is also around 1 mil cheaper and I only have 900k ATM so i'd have to wait deep into TOTS to fully complete Cruyff but I'll be able to complete Eusebio by the start of TOTS.

Thanks everyone for the advice.

@ChrisLFC Wouldn't surprise me to see upgrades released for them tbh, but after the state of the upgrades we've seen already can you imagine how much it'll cost for these ones?

I'm just going to get Cruyff because I know I'm getting the best version. Having the second best version or having to deal with another upgrade farce would really annoy me.

I haven't tried either yet so can't comment myself, but from a lot of reviews I think the general consensus is Eusebio is seen as the better of the two for ST and Cruyff the better for CAM.