The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The delay right now in this game is flat out unacceptable

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
It hasn't been this bad all year.

OTW CR7 and TOTY Mbappe feeling like bronzes

I am selling everyone and not coming back until they sort it out

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    not coming back until they sort it out

See you never. :joy:
  • fifaplayerbol
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

• MHoney1234
    10032 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019

He’ll be back playing tomorrow
  • ha032742
    36374 posts Moderator
    Feels ok to me...at least better than yesterday evening.
  • Coderood
    1817 posts Fans' Favourite
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

He’ll be back playing tomorrow

• Chavez76
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    laggy for me as well today, dont know what going on. never had lag issues before actually
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    They made changes to the servers. Check lastest pitch notes on EA site. Now everyone has delay.
  • Dazzler
    1999 posts Fans' Favourite
    ha032742 wrote: »

So are you happy it feels ok on some days surely it should feel good nigh on all the time??

Oh it’s been really poor for me today.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4-2 now.

The game feels like a steaming pile of dog do do

Its amazing how bad and unresponsive everything is, 2-3 second delay
  • ha032742
    36374 posts Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Dazzler wrote: »

So are you happy it feels ok on some days surely it should feel good nigh on all the time??

That’s not what I said though? OP says that the delay is unacceptable for him...I was merely pointing out that there is inconsistency in what people are experiencing.
  • Alex_cr
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    They’ve got problems, they know there’s problems. Should never have enabled gameplay. They’ve not even publicly acknowledged it. Total joke really
  • Dazzler
    Dazzler wrote: »

That’s not what I said though? OP says that the delay is unacceptable for him...I was merely pointing out that there is inconsistency in what people are experiencing.

Note I was asking a question
  • Alex_cr
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    Are these the normal problems people are experiencing or the latency issues that I’ve got?
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    4-2 now.

So, you didn't even last 5 hours?
  • fifaplayerbol
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    4-2 now.

So, you didn't even last 5 hours?

:D
  • hields
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played in the weekend league me and my opponent had near enough the same team yet my players felt like carrying concrete on their backs. While his players were running around like ninjas
  • Cbn
    1119 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    Skill moves doesnt register. Player switching isnt working. Delay in tacklig. Players feel heavy and out of sync. Players doesnt make runs. Only thing that works is AI defense. Absolute chore to play. And its 9.00 CET sunday morning
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2019
    Feels fine for me at least. UK/London. Maybe I'm just used to the constant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at this point though. I just almost expect skill moves not to fire correctly all the time (which is just great for me as I dribble a LOT) and player switching not to work at all as it should. :'(
  • MHoney1234
    10032 posts Has That Special Something
    miri wrote: »
    Feels fine for me at least. UK/London. Maybe I'm just used to the constant **** at this point though. I just almost expect skill moves not to fire correctly all the time (which is just great for me as I dribble a LOT) and player switching not to work at all as it should. :'(

In fairness Friday was horrific, but sat morning uk/London, was the smoothest it’s been all year for me. Playing switch on kick is killing me, results in giving away so many kick off goals.
  • Thunder001
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fine at the moment.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    It hasn't been this bad all year.

OTW CR7 and TOTY Mbappe feeling like bronzes

I am selling everyone and not coming back until they sort it out

This is the first weekend in a couple month my connection has been good.
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    It’s really bad. I started out 9-3 and am now 12-10 with some really bad lag. Just face it, they will never fix the game because they don’t have to. They print money because of this game
  • Dazzler
    edited April 2019
    The game is an absolute disgrace.

Lag, kick off goals, AI defending, silly OP moves, players being able to quit in W/E league when you are drawing and you don’t get the win when they concede a pen or get a player sent off etc.

It’s just a frustration feast.

Oh but there will be another promo very soon. Well played EA.
  • Mikep2212
    423 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone figured out how remedy the absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ passing that every player now possess ??
  • is1996
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Thing is that we payed to get the same playing experience anytime any day whenever WE feel like playing .. EA practically has given us the middle finger and we can only play when the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game feels like it
  • DFC1983
    1221 posts Professional
    This weekend was very weird, sometimes the gameplay was probably as smooth as it has been all year. At other times however it was no doubt the worst its been with games impacting both teams. With the amount of money EA generates there is no excuse for them not to spend money to improve the servers.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    if i attempted to play UK day time it was a total horror, if i played post 9pm UK time it was 'acceptable' (for this years installment i mean). But the slow delay i did have was collectively the worst of any FIFA i ever played. its not fit for purpose with this level of inconsistent gameplay IMO.
  • GEEMAN04
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    With all the kids back to school i thought it would be better this morning but for me it was the worse especially playing away games.. 14 wins im done...
  • Waspy
    i stopped at 14. nothing better than getting 2 reds sub 84 rated for my weekend long aneurysm
  • Waspy
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    Anyone figured out how remedy the absolute **** passing that every player now possess ??

its called a wall socket.... turn it off and walk away ;)