Is the Gameplay going to be this bad all weekend?

Rsscllghn
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has this something to do with the issues they were having yesterday?

As bad as it's been all year. I know everyone says it but I can not see myself buying this piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ next year. Gets worse every year

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    2am-6am UK no lag.

• TitanX
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Up
  • Boysie91
    11295 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like it. I have played around 13 games and yet to enjoy one game 😑
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Recoba wrote: »
    2am-6am UK no lag.

This just isn't true at all. I played last night from around 1:30am-4:30am and it was just as bad as 7pm.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Looks like it. I have played around 13 games and yet to enjoy one game 😑

I'm the same I'm 11-2 and haven't enjoyed any of it. Can't wait to hit 14 wins and be done for the weekend.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    im 4 in 10 never ever have i done so bad i cant buy a win im dominating most games but every shot is going wide im having a nightmare i have lost one game that i got battered in the rest i had more pos better pass average more tackles but got hit on the counter 1 game lloris saved the ball it hit varane rolled up lloris back and into the net lol
  • Thunder001
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No problems.
  • FinEverton
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2019
    Horrible delay here in Uranus. Won one german player. It made my weekend. Had one game where I didnt hit the post. Got scared. Cant pass correctly, but thats Ok. Now Im not try to press X at all. Im shouting where to pass. Working better. Passing is actually great now. Im the real manager now. I reseted my modem. Figured out it didnt do nothing. Then I put the Google servers on 6.6.6. Cant stand the people who just shoot onetimers and bingbong passing. Dribbling is the key. Lagging delayed dribbling. The real thing. Watching every replay. Would like to dab, but I dont know the control combinations. Should watch some tutorials on Youtube. Happy weekend everybody! Its working! 5-0 so far.

Just kidding 4-2, but everytime I was the moral winner. Just keeping it that way.
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Horrible delay here in Uranus. Won one german player. It made my weekend. Had one game where I didnt hit the post. Got scared. Cant pass correctly, but thats Ok. Now Im not try to press X at all. Im shouting where to pass. Working better. Passing is actually great now. Im the real manager now. I reseted my modem. Figured out it didnt do nothing. Then I put the Google servers on 6.6.6. Cant stand the people who just shoot onetimers and bingbong passing. Dribbling is the key. Lagging delayed dribbling. The real thing. Watching every replay. Would like to dab, but I dont know the control combinations. Should watch some tutorials on Youtube. Happy weekend everybody! Its working! 5-0 so far.

Just kidding 4-2, but everytime I was the moral winner. Just keeping it that way.

you been on the pop mush?
  • FinEverton
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    parky83 wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »

you been on the pop mush?

No. I just tried to apply contract to my FB Luiz and couldnt do it, because of some mighty powers. Had to restart the game
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6215 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »
    2am-6am UK no lag.

Same in the states. It’s annoying waking up at 5:30 am on the weekends to get s good game of fifa in. But it does give me time to do whatever else I want on the weekends besides sleep.