Has anyone tried moments van basten

I was thinking of getting moments van basten as my new st would like to hear your opinions on him

Comments

• Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Plz stop spamming this threads, just buy his loan (10k) and try him
  • CheeseSlice
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was thinking of getting moments van basten as my new st would like to hear your opinions on him

vardy
  • lippyone
    2644 posts National Call-Up
    Brilliant, only had him Six hours but Van Basten is far ahead ofany other striker I have owned this season and it is not even close.
    Twice as good as the likes of Suarez and Lewindowski

The best thing about him is he is really cheap, if you have a baby icon to throw in he is only going to cost a few hundred k after getting the packs back. OnlY needs 2 informs for the entire thing and they can be 10k ones.

So far he a joy to own. First rivals game with him I won 3 0 he scored all Three, he very rarely misses and always seems to be in the right spot. Have no chem on him yet

• ALLEZ123
    57 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2019
    lippyone wrote: »
    Brilliant, only had him Six hours but Van Basten is far ahead ofany other striker I have owned this season and it is not even close.
    Twice as good as the likes of Suarez and Lewindowski

The best thing about him is he is really cheap, if you have a baby icon to throw in he is only going to cost a few hundred k after getting the packs back. OnlY needs 2 informs for the entire thing and they can be 10k ones.

So far he a joy to own. First rivals game with him I won 3 0 he scored all Three, he very rarely misses and always seems to be in the right spot. Have no chem on him yet
    Can you come back after you played some more games with him and give your thoughts? I was thinking of doing him too
  • lippyone
    2644 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    Yeah will do, played another Six and probably like him even more. His headers are particularly impressive, if you like to cross the ball then he will not let you down.

Only gripe I have is that the commentator does not call out his name, would be nice to hear Van Baaastern every time he scored.

As for his presence he is one of those players you notice, and is easy to pick out in the heat of battle, looks tall and rangy and seems to move at a fairly decent pace. Just have to decide on a chem style but tbh he feels fine as he is.

Will be doing PM Best next, with the baby icon that is about to be delivered.
  • mufcscott__
    722 posts Professional
    Ybiza wrote: »
    Plz stop spamming this threads, just buy his loan (10k) and try him

Why does it bother you so much, why even bother opening this thread and replying?
  • JoyW
    2930 posts National Call-Up
    I got him too, but he feels like FB Ibra, bangs in the goals Ibra does too... and to be honest, the 89 will do the job too. Still the same game, not every shot goes in even with a 1 million striker.

Only players that I would pick probably is CR7, but it’s his presence
  • Lkane
    1028 posts Professional
    JoyW wrote: »
    I got him too, but he feels like FB Ibra, bangs in the goals Ibra does too... and to be honest, the 89 will do the job too. Still the same game, not every shot goes in even with a 1 million striker.

Only players that I would pick probably is CR7, but it’s his presence

Literally this. Loved the loan PIM Van Basten but he's not much different to fb ibra.
    20190428-075621.jpg
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I saw him playing and am a big (Milan and MVB) fan, so I really hoped he would be the first really good version of him. Played approx 60 games (RST in a 424 with R94 as LST and PM Baggio and PM Seedorf at CAMs) and sold him: he has a monster shot but that's about it: dribbling is average, passing and positioning are so and so, he is neither especially quick nor strong enough. 92 Ibra is way more effective for me.
  • ALLEZ123
    57 posts Park Captain
    I just unlocked him hopefully he plays well if he is crap then I will get kluivert
  • makkan00
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah will do, played another Six and probably like him even more. His headers are particularly impressive, if you like to cross the ball then he will not let you down.

Only gripe I have is that the commentator does not call out his name, would be nice to hear Van Baaastern every time he scored.

As for his presence he is one of those players you notice, and is easy to pick out in the heat of battle, looks tall and rangy and seems to move at a fairly decent pace. Just have to decide on a chem style but tbh he feels fine as he is.

My commentator screams Van basten but I have prime one.
  • ALLEZ123
    57 posts Park Captain
    makkan00 wrote: »

My commentator screams Van basten but I have prime one.
    How many goals has he scored for you?