What A Horrible Weekend

Robinflex
1893 posts Fans' Favourite
This has been one of the worst WL’s ever. These servers are just something else.

Anyone else feel like this?

Comments

• OZero
    7386 posts League Winner
    Which week is the worst week?
  • mway
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robinflex wrote: »
    This has been one of the worst WL’s ever. These servers are just something else.

Anyone else feel like this?

I hope it was only the servers. I've just hit 5 times the posts in a game. Seriously, do designers even watch a football game?
  • Gav037
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Decent connection so far for me.
  • lukey200
    982 posts Professional
    i have had the worst WL ever - lucky if i get S1 - is it that patch that's made it even worse?
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Keep hittin the freaking post all the time even with headers .. this is sad ..
  • Boysie91
    13401 posts Has That Special Something
    Terrible servers and I keep playing against Germans and Netherlands
  • Rossco160715
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    Awful services and keep matching up against French people who watch EVERY replay.
  • oneskyworld
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got a lot of fast forward delays, especially when the ball is near the goals.
    Make it impossible to play either defence or offense.
  • iSptmnky
    12212 posts Has That Special Something
    I have no problems.
  • Aaarnberg
    18 posts Ball Boy
    I have massive input delay. The most annoying part to me is when I switch player but it takes ages before I can control the player I'm switching to. There is no point in playing for me right now.
  • CustardHippo
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Awful services and keep matching up against French people who watch EVERY replay.

You and me both. Appreciate it matches based on your record but surely it can give me someone else in the UK?
  • SPN1987
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »

Much better than being from The Netherlands facing ppl from Portugal and Spain all the time. I don't mind playing ppl from England at all. It is usually much more responsive than anyone from Southern Europe.
  • SPN1987
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    I have no problems.

IMPOSSIBLE. You probably forgot how it felt like to have responsive gameplay.
  • LiamSully
    7983 posts League Winner

This was me last week

Not even worth playing the game when it's against someone with such a massive advantage
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    SPN1987 wrote: »

Much better than being from The Netherlands facing ppl from Portugal and Spain all the time. I don't mind playing ppl from England at all. It is usually much more responsive than anyone from Southern Europe.

I assume that's just because they're further away from the servers.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/10/uk-slips-to-35th-in-global-table-of-broadband-speeds
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class
    Was absolutely terrible for me yesterday but haven't tried today yet. Finished last night 9-1 but just didn't enjoy it at all. So delayed and unresponsive.
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero

Playing against Germans is a nightmare. It’s actually a joke how much advantage they get.
  • SPN1987
    Was absolutely terrible for me yesterday but haven't tried today yet. Finished last night 9-1 but just didn't enjoy it at all. So delayed and unresponsive.

You are supposed to be overjoyed by winning a lot. Only just complain about delay and unresponsive gameplay when you start facing better opponents thus losing more games.
  • DIXON THFC
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    I'm 6-8 honestly cant work out what is going on, I cant win the games I should be winning and get thumped by the better players 🙈
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    I'm 6-8 honestly cant work out what is going on, I cant win the games I should be winning and get thumped by the better players 🙈

You need to git..... Sorry, I’ll see myself out. 😂
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im 11-5 but terrible gameplay,i didnt enjoy a single match

I will go till 14 wins and leave it because this is just trash. So slow and unresponsive
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16650 posts World Class

You are supposed to be overjoyed by winning a lot. Only just complain about delay and unresponsive gameplay when you start facing better opponents thus losing more games.

You couldn't be happy winning games in these conditions it's an absolute joke. 11-2 now but on the plus side it shouldn't take me much longer getting to 14 wins then that's me done for the weekend.
  • TheTormentor07
    1365 posts Professional
    6-4 atm not sure I can be bothered to play any more today and with the extension, there's not much need to stress, probably just end up Gold 3 again as usual, have had some speed up lag and random non sense but that happens most weekends.
  • SPN1987

You couldn't be happy winning games in these conditions it's an absolute joke. 11-2 now but on the plus side it shouldn't take me much longer getting to 14 wins then that's me done for the weekend.

I was being sarcastic. I'm completely done with ppl only moaning about gameplay when they start to lose a lot of games. Like everything was perfectly fine when they won a lot of games..... :s
  • Rossco160715
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    Two more games and again, two French people watching every replay, el tornado crossing and constant la croquetta.

What is it when French people on Fifa?

• DIXON THFC
    CharlieC wrote: »

You need to git..... Sorry, I’ll see myself out. 😂

Hahaha know what @CharlieC worst part is the games I have won, they have pretty much all been quits there really is no joy in weekend league anymore for me!
  • DIXON THFC

I was being sarcastic. I'm completely done with ppl only moaning about gameplay when they start to lose a lot of games. Like everything was perfectly fine when they won a lot of games..... :s

This is true to a degree but there are different scenarios for wins, if I play somebody clearly better than me that beats me fair and square then I dont even sweat it, it's just the constant 20 shots to 5 4-1 losses that bug me... it happens way too often imo.
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's been the same for me since October at least, in both rivals and wl. Now I just can't be bothered with it. As soon as I have input delay, shoot wide on easy shots and start hitting the post I just quit out the match. There's absolutely no point continuing and getting more and more upset with how bad it is.
  • SPN1987

This is true to a degree but there are different scenarios for wins, if I play somebody clearly better than me that beats me fair and square then I dont even sweat it, it's just the constant 20 shots to 5 4-1 losses that bug me... it happens way too often imo.

Just watch this video:

This video shows why ppl complain about having more shots than opponent annoy the crap out of me. It is impossible to tell whether you deserved a win or not based on amount of shots. And that video showed why it is impossible.
  • FinEverton
    1008 posts Professional
    If only there where another game...