What should I do with all my coins?

Pay2Lose
906 posts Professional
I don’t play Fifa anymore, I’ve got 2.4 million coins in my account what can I do with them? Suggestions please.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Wait till ultimate tots then blow them on packs
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Use your imagination.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Then cry

I won’t be crying when I get nothing because I won’t be playing Fifa again. Ever. Not played since around February. My life is so much better without Fifa. But yes I may go on the web app and open then if I do pack say a tots cr7 I will do a YouTube video of me discarding him.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    Then cry

I won’t be crying when I get nothing because I won’t be playing Fifa again. Ever. Not played since around February. My life is so much better without Fifa. But yes I may go on the web app and open then if I do pack say a tots cr7 I will do a YouTube video of me discarding him.

:cookie:
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    I have about a mil invested at the minute. Next weekend I am selling up and completing all the good league sbc’s and having a pack binge. Barely playing and I can’t afford any team upgrades so it will take a good pull to rope me back in. I expect nothing so I wo t be surprised when my best pull is süle.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    Come on guys read between the lines here.
  • Lackosweat
    9910 posts Has That Special Something
    Giving away ?
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Buy all kagawas then discard
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    xbox or ps4

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

You're attention seeking due to lack of fifa time? 🤪
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    >:)
    Post edited by LiamSully on
  • ml1dch
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t play Fifa anymore, I’ve got 2.4 million coins in my account what can I do with them? Suggestions please.

Nothing, and just carry on with your life because having virtual currency in a game you don't play is pretty irrelevant?
  • RebelRob
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Pack suicide.

• JED_JD
    1730 posts Fans' Favourite
    Add me and transfer all the coins over :lol:
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just buy a load of Fabinhos and Robbens to help out the VVD poty investors...
    Give back to the community!
  • OZero
    7503 posts League Winner
    Pack suicide
  • CheeseSlice
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    buy as much fabinho cards as possible and wait for POTY VVD sbc to drop then sell all the fabinho cards for profit ...THEEEEN DO A PACK SUICIDE MISSION
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    parky83 wrote: »
    xbox or ps4

Ps4
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    DadBod wrote: »
    Buy all kagawas then discard
    The king has spoken
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Ebay
  • JeffAcomplice
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Buy me Ronny plox
  • forearms
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    Buy up bronze contracts
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    I'd do upgrade packs during TOTS to try to pack as many blues as possible, even if you don’t intend to play with them. Relaxing fun
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Then cry

And yet here you are... does not seemed like you have moved on at all. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic.

• Don_seanado
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wait till TOTS open packs, stream it
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    lippyone wrote: »
    Then cry

And yet here you are... does not seemed like you have moved on at all. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic.

Same old trolls in here. It’s obvious why I posted about my coins here. I’m not surprised that most of you can’t read between the lines not a single offer made... Most of you have the IQ of a slug. And it’s not surprising because your brains have been turned to mush by the disgusting frustrating game Fifa. I’m proud to say I don’t play that awful game because it ruins people, look at you all. All you do when your not on Fifa is sit around abusing strangers on a forum dedicated to Fifa. Sad muppets 😂
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    lippyone wrote: »
    Then cry

Same old trolls in here. It’s obvious why I posted about my coins here. I’m not surprised that most of you can’t read between the lines not a single offer made... Most of you have the IQ of a slug. And it’s not surprising because your brains have been turned to mush by the disgusting frustrating game Fifa. I’m proud to say I don’t play that awful game because it ruins people, look at you all. All you do when your not on Fifa is sit around abusing strangers on a forum dedicated to Fifa. Sad muppets 😂

Yet you’re here literally snitching on yourself 😂
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Calling others a muppet smh