Eriksen 93 yes or no?

Tboon
2284 posts Fans' Favourite
I've got some high rated cards to use, so the sbc looks relatively cheap.

But... is he worth it? I can't find many reviews about his new card but his statts looks great.

Next week starts TOTS but I think these cards are way more expensive. So what do you think?

Comments

• Craigy21
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes for me
  • Teddy365
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes for me too 16 goals 24 games throw a sniper on him gets him to 96
  • chevano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    normally i am not that happy with players but for me he is an exception as a cam
    he scored for met 12 in 10 games and like 14 assists .
    all wl and div rival games div 2 and 1
  • Nessy
    1830 posts Fans' Favourite
    chevano wrote: »
    normally i am not that happy with players but for me he is an exception as a cam

What chem style you using?
    He's been **** for me
  • Delboy13710
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Yes! 8 in 8 for me from CM replaced De Bruyne who had 5 in 32 . Shooting and passing are top top draw . Hes feels like Cheap Elite player for us Non mega God squad players
  • Liamalone
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 27
    Nessy wrote: »

He's been **** for me

Dido for me also, his NIF and 91 IF produced the goods yet this 93 TotKS card has downed tools already. I have Hawk on him currently.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tboon wrote: »

But... is he worth it? I can't find many reviews about his new card but his statts looks great.

Next week starts TOTS but I think these cards are way more expensive. So what do you think?

Remember cost = all players submitted
  • burken
    89 posts Park Captain
    Is he much of a difference to the 91 IF he has?
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just played vs somebody who had him .. and he was just getting pushed around ..too weak to use inside the box .. perfect for banging shots far away tho
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

The economics master is back again. Yet couldn’t answer simple questions about the subject you seem to love so much
  • Tboon

True... still 300k for a high rated Eriksen isn't expensive imo. And yes untradable player counts also as costs...but otherwise they are waiting in my club for nothing.
  • Tboon
    I thought tots starts next week, but it's more likely we have to wait longer. So i don't want to wait and I'm thinking about to do the sbc today.
  • SteGriff83
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has anybody else got a review on him please? Still debating him myself, playing nif de bruyne CAM atm.
  • Moe_86
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    If you don’t have xmas DB get him
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13066 posts Has That Special Something
    No. **** strong links for CAM.
  • Stevie12
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Outperforming my futmas kdb. Really debated completing him, so glad I did.
  • chevano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nessy wrote: »

He's been **** for me

I am using him with engine on an at cam.
    So far in wl and div rivals d1-2 he made in 21 games 22 goals and 16 assists and my playstyle is passing fast attacking , so hardly use any skill moves.

For me he is great, because normally my cam is around 0.8 goals and about same in assists per game

• Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was going to but I'd recommend holding off as once TOTS hits their will be better players and he's insane value for the current market but I recommend just using the money on an 89 Sterling who might double in price if required for YPOTY...
  • Tboon
    I was going to but I'd recommend holding off as once TOTS hits their will be better players and he's insane value for the current market but I recommend just using the money on an 89 Sterling who might double in price if required for YPOTY...

Isn't it too late to buy Sterling?
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

I bought for 158k a bit of a risk but if he's included he'll be 300k. If not then he'll only drop 20k or so...
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    He looked like the sort of player that I’d never do because yeah his stats seem good but he’d probably get surpassed in a few weeks by better cards.

However, I did end up doing him and he really is very very good. Central CAM with Prime Gullit and Futmas KDB and he certainly makes a difference. Immaculate passing and shooting. Quite weak though but personally I don’t mind as I use him to feed balls through or 1-2 and then shoot from the edge of the box.

Would recommend
  • Tboon

I bought for 158k a bit of a risk but if he's included he'll be 300k. If not then he'll only drop 20k or so...

Im glad i didn't buy these Sterling cards ;).