The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is it worth doing Eusebio SBC now?

Keepthechange
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
I've got high rated untradeables and will have an icon when squad battle rewards are out.

I haven't heard a single bad review about him and I'm really tempted to do him.

So what do you guys think? is it worth doing him at this stage of the game?

Comments

• neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is among the top 5 best attackers in the game imo.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Do him. There is a reason why the pros in the tournament today start his pim upfront and not r9. Find the aldossary first game where he wins 6-0 innings the second leg, you will be convinced.

He’s perfect in front of goal.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1023 posts Professional
    I went ahead and bit the bullet. Did the sbc for my club. He has 19 goals 10 assists so far in 18 games, including two back to hat tricks and a couple two goal games. First ten games were at lcam, last 8 at cf/striker. I’m terrible at this game but him and ibra are bossing it.
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Do him. There is a reason why the pros in the tournament today start his pim upfront and not r9. Find the aldossary first game where he wins 6-0 innings the second leg, you will be convinced.

He’s perfect in front of goal.

Isn't everyone else using R9?
  • I’m in the same situation as you, I’m waiting for the best time, but I think it’ll be cheaper to buy 86’s and 87’s etc when TOTS begins
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m in the same situation as you, I’m waiting for the best time, but I think it’ll be cheaper to buy 86’s and 87’s etc when TOTS begins

Just so it now, and enjoy this guy. Stop waiting man, it’s almost game over
  • Ybiza wrote: »
    I’m in the same situation as you, I’m waiting for the best time, but I think it’ll be cheaper to buy 86’s and 87’s etc when TOTS begins

Just so it now, and enjoy this guy. Stop waiting man, it’s almost game over
    To be honest I was thinking about waiting til TOTS to do prime R9 if he’d be cheaper
  • Gnomenclature
    5079 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio is the best striker I've ever used. He scores from any angle, not as one dimensional as cr7, and also a great playmaker.

Pretty sure there won't be any better strikers for the rest of the year. And if there are, it will be too minimal to care.
  • LiamSully
    6871 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah do him

My base Inzaghi will be going into him when we get the last swap card...