The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

When will Players be their cheapest?

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
I see the crash is happening at the moment and I’m looking to improve my team with the likes of Pogba and Van Dijk but want to know whether they’l go Any cheaper.

Comments

• freakjas
    6880 posts Big Money Move
    Theres only one way from now on. Down the hill
  • JT_cfc
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    The day when fifa 20 is released? In a couple months all the coins will be obselete anyways. Just wait till tots and get your team. No point waiting further
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Buy your team during fifa 20 web app launch
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nah wait till Prem Tots. If you still can't afford wait till futties. Everything will be half price at Prem Tots everything will be a quarter of the price at Futties
    Eg. Pogba will be about 90k in Prem TOTS and about 45k in Futties.
    I'll wait till futties to do Gullit sbc cause I can't afford it any earlier but I'd recommend buying everyone else at the same time as their leagues Tots is out, during the lightning rounds when people panic sell to buy packs.
  • MagnificentMaestro
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nah wait till Prem Tots. If you still can't afford wait till futties. Everything will be half price at Prem Tots everything will be a quarter of the price at Futties
    Eg. Pogba will be about 90k in Prem TOTS and about 45k in Futties.
    I'll wait till futties to do Gullit sbc cause I can't afford it any earlier but I'd recommend buying everyone else at the same time as their leagues Tots is out, during the lightning rounds when people panic sell to buy packs.

I think il take that advice 👍🏻