Finally have my end team

Jovand1988
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2019
Now no excuse for me not to reach top 100 aleast once aside from not playing well enough.

I may add Toty De Gea later for the sake of it as PIM Schmeichel is solid as is

Best team I've ever had and yes I've spent thousands upon thousands did enjoy this year more then others despite its flaws
I generally finish elite 2 when I get luckier then others and gold 1 on a week where I play poorly never lower never higher

Edit link to team

https://imgur.com/a/HJEElz9

Comments

• JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    You’ve spent thousands and thousands of dollars...this year? Or in general with all fifas total?
  • Jovand1988
    edited April 2019
    This year yes approx $8,000 AUD all in all

TLDR no not worth it but wanted to see for one year how it all is etc you could build my team for half that with better management.

I averaged before 400 500 per cycle but only ever played 500 games total now well over 1300 games
  • Boysie91
    13599 posts World Class
    I hope you're rich or you need to see someone about your addiction lol
  • Jovand1988
    edited April 2019
    I'm more than fine when it comes to finances lol
  • SayBz
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hows R9 compared to CR7 TOTY?
  • Grown93
    4184 posts National Call-Up
    Idk how people have courage to spent so many money in a game, for real. I know the money of the op its not mine but damn, it hurts lol and way more when the state of this game is a joke and dont deserve anything.
  • kokogunmu
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Despite that team, you are still the "type" I constantly come up against. 451 change to 4231 in game, then proceed to use every exploit imaginable. Do not take this wrongly, but won't you get bored of this over abused style?
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    @Toshev is that you?
  • Jovand1988
    Cr7 TOTY is better then R9 but I feel I'm not utilising R9 to his max.
    I don't do el tornado crosses but from corners good luck keeping me out.
    H2H dragback and maybe 4-5 la croquetas a game.
    I play 4231 and when the game is either slow or I'm losing can change to all out attack with wing backs coming up.
    Or use 41212 narrow which allows more passing with drop back people
  • number7rocky
    7031 posts Big Money Move
    Should never end up gold 1 with that, do you have messages blocked? 😅 Can imagine the amount of p2w hate you get
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Jovand1988 wrote: »
    This year yes approx $8,000 AUD all in all

TLDR no not worth it but wanted to see for one year how it all is etc you could build my team for half that with better management.

I averaged before 400 500 per cycle but only ever played 500 games total now well over 1300 games

All that money to lose against fb ibra’s corner header 😂
  • That Blanc is so good man. Glad I did that SBC.
  • Jovand1988
    edited April 2019
    You can end up gold 1 easily I've lost many games with 20 25 shots vs 2 3 and lose 2-1
    Luck plays a big part for every 23 win finish I lost 2 3 games to pure rng when nothing is working passing is slow for some reason players static etc

And ofcourse the rest are due to being outplayed
    Last week I battered some guy who normally gets 28 wins but only won due to him missing 3 one on ones and me scoring a first time shot outside the box with neymar undeserved thus last week I played him but it happens

Edit for 3 outside the box first time shots with neymar
  • Jovand1988
    That Blanc is so good man. Glad I did that SBC.

Personally blanc is amazing along with varane would be surprised if maldini was better but haven't tried him.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7402 posts League Winner
    I honestly don’t think that team is enough to close the gap from elite 2 to top 100. But good luck.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    I honestly don’t think that team is enough to close the gap from elite 2 to top 100. But good luck.

Oh the team is more than adequate, but unless you've mastered the mechanics abuse you ain't getting there.
  • Jovand1988
    Lol if I don't reach it at least once it's all on me needing to play better no excuses now have 4months
  • RayS
    34329 posts World Cup Winner
    With all that cash, is TOTY Varane the best RB to use? Not trolling, serious question.

I guess the alternatives are Prime Zanetti, OTW Cancelo, HL Lala, FFS TAA, or RTTF Aurier.

SBC Dumfries is great too but probably not for a squad like that :D
  • Jovand1988
    The best RB in the game is TOTY Ramos which I swap witb Varane in-game.
    However I wouldn't lose any sleep playing with OTW Cancelo instead.
    Maybe his Tots I'd prefer if he gets one and maybe Ferland Mendy Tots would be better then Marcelo

Wouldn't use any other wing backs though
  • RayS
    When are u upgrading to PIM R9? ;)
  • RayS
    Does @Blarix still play?
  • Jovand1988
    No more upgrades or fifa points this year done.
    Any changes would be to wing backs with Tots and that is covered with their sales.
    Maybe EA could release the PIM sbcs at a reasonable price not George best upgrade reasonable.

• exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would love to use a team like this at least once in a WL. I was hitting gold 1 and 2 every weekend league with a 600-800k team. Makes me wonder
  • exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    But EA will NEVER get this amount of money out of me...good thing for you, you are good on your finances but even if I was good, i wouldn't do it lol must be nice tho
  • Jovand1988
    I've tested it with my old EPL gold team with ibra and still hit gold 1 and once elite 3 this was all pre first time finesse need.
    The difference is mainly around those 50 50 chances going in more often and smoother dribbling the normal ❤️❤️❤️❤️ remain.
    However I enjoy it far more as I play with my fave players at their peaks.
    I would overall say this team by default should give you 3 to 5 wins per week given even skilled opponents
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    Im 37 and spend 5k a year on this game give and take, i love fifa but hate EA. Unfortunately game play is so bad, doesnt feel natural like in years past
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    exoww wrote: »
    I would love to use a team like this at least once in a WL. I was hitting gold 1 and 2 every weekend league with a 600-800k team. Makes me wonder

Makes little.difference. its actually annoyimg when that team feels like a bronze team when gameplay is bad.
  • Jovand1988
    exoww wrote: »
    But EA will NEVER get this amount of money out of me...good thing for you, you are good on your finances but even if I was good, i wouldn't do it lol must be nice tho

It isn't worth it and trust me elite 2 awards or gold 2 more or less don't matter. For me if I don't hit top 100 then it doesn't matter once I lose two games I then just play what I feel like for fun and try learn to skill or do timed shots for pracrise etc
  • Jovand1988
    edited April 2019
    I wont do one el tornado cross even tho i concede 2 to 3 per week after my 20 wins lol just looks silly.
    Will try learn to time the flick up with 5* skilled over defenders for volleys tho looks nice
  • JT_cfc
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you ever lose with that team lol.