470 posts An Exciting Prospect
Suggestions please to play CAM

Comments

• Grub
    2res8z7.jpg
  • Gnomenclature
    2665 posts Fans' Favourite
    For 41212 I'd say eusebio - cruyff doesn't have the stam for that formation.
  • Grub
    Or go mid Eusebio? Need a lb as well.
  • Jawz
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special

What formation would you suggest cruyff in?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2979 posts National Call-Up
    Grub wrote: »
    2res8z7.jpg

Looks decent but overmars & best out; neymar and gullit in.
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    2res8z7.jpg

Would agree... If Best and Overmars are tradeable, get them far away from your team
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh and I used the loans of both. I'm now doing the Eusebio SBC so putting my money where my mouth is. Both are great cards but Eusebio felt far more effective for me.
  • Gnomenclature
    Jawz wrote: »

4411 for me at cf. Cam in 433 with instructions to stay forward.

2nd striker in a two striker formation with false 9 instructions.

It's all about playstyle... I don't skill much as my hands are 38 years old lol.
  • Gnomenclature
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Oh and I used the loans of both. I'm now doing the Eusebio SBC so putting my money where my mouth is. Both are great cards but Eusebio felt far more effective for me.

I also chose eusebio. He is an animal for the full 90. Scores from any angle and makes incredible attacking runs.
  • Grub
    Ishibum wrote: »
    2res8z7.jpg

Would agree... If Best and Overmars are tradeable, get them far away from your team
    Best is replace with which gullit?
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero

It's all about playstyle... I don't skill much as my hands are 38 years old lol.

I use Cruyff on that second striker role and false 9 instruction, hes deadly there.
  • Gnomenclature
    ASX wrote: »

I use Cruyff on that second striker role and false 9 instruction, hes deadly there.

Best way to keep him up top and take advantage of his playmaking skills. Its what I do with Pim socrates.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Same dilemma for me

I would do Eusebio if EA had released his PIM. Considering instead doing Cruyff cause if his PIM SBC, mainly cuz I want to be stuck with the very best version of the card. Shame cuz I really wanted to have PIM Eusebio
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just get Eusebio he is better then Cruyff
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Same dilemma for me

I would do Eusebio if EA had released his PIM. Considering instead doing Cruyff cause if his PIM SBC, mainly cuz I want to be stuck with the very best version of the card. Shame cuz I really wanted to have PIM Eusebio

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use both as strikers in a 4222 and it hard to pick between them as a cam I’d have to say cruyff as he is 5* 5*