Buy Now or ?

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
I have enough coins to complete Petit SBC and buy an Icon next to him. Do i do it now or will prices of icons continue to drop the closer we get to TOTS?

Comments

• Staffie
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    Icons will drop massively when TOTS arrives so wait the Icon part out at least.

Yeah cheers for reply mate will wait a while then.
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    edited April 25
    Loads of packs + loads of new high rated cards will make almost every single card on the market drop, so I would certainly wait a bit if you can!

Edit: Talking about TOTS of course.
  • Staffie
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Loads of packs + loads of new high rated cards will make almost every single card on the market drop, so I would certainly wait a bit if you can!

Edit: Talking about TOTS of course.

Cheers , i literally have just my two cm's to upgrade then im done until tots throws out some ridiculous cards, but i get it would be stupid to buy now
  • mufcscott__
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m in the same situation, I’m waiting to buy all the 87’s 86’s etc but wondering if they’ll go down more in price in the coming weeks
  • Inutiles FC
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea, wait till Fifa 20 comes out!!!
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m in the same situation, I’m waiting to buy all the 87’s 86’s etc but wondering if they’ll go down more in price in the coming weeks

Yell they'll drop! :D
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I looked the other day and can buy a (at least for me) ridiculous icon team...but I'm still going to hold out. I really don't want to go full icon, and I know prices will drop to where I can get even more value. People say you're dumb to wait, but if you know you're going to play this game through august and beyond, I don't see what's wrong with waiting.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    Didn't buy 19. But as per me the best Time to complete sbc is in the middle of tots. Lot of high rated cards for bare minimum. And chances of getting high rated cards in packs of sbc are high