Eriksen sbc

Chapman
432 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 30
Anyone tempted to do it? Great card and good packs. Just tots around the corner putting me off that's all
Post edited by Chapman on

Comments

• Dixie81
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same
  • Ruprecht
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did him this morning for about 130k and untradeables. Packs were terrible but he's amazing. Cant see him getting a TOTS so did him just in case it's the highest card he has this fifa. Real quality player.
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did him. I love him!!! Only 4 games in so hard to say completely, but his long shots and his passing is the best I’ve used this fifa. 8 goals and 6 assists, no complaints so far!
  • Chapman
    I've just done it not used him yet. Cost me 20k those fut swap ifs saved me alot
  • Huxx
    3025 posts National Call-Up
    he's great. if you like a little dribbler CAM he won't be for you but he's so clinical at passing and shooting with both feet
  • alex1987
    5507 posts Big Money Move
    Who's Erikson
  • Delboy13710
    4781 posts National Call-Up
    Cost me quite a bit as I done it from scratch and got nothing to note in the packs .
    Been great so far been using him as an attacking CM in a 433 (5) on 8chem already scored more the De Bruyne did for me in 30+ games.
    Definitely a high end player for the budget crew

20190426-144933.jpg
  • maximilson
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was really tempted to do this sbc. Could complete it but would cost me around 100k+ untradeables. Thought about it for a long time but eventualy completed it. Sacrificed FB Vidal, POTM Brandt, 88 CAM Willian, TOTT Wass, League SBC Musa & Ibarbo but it was so worth it.

Excellent passing, fantastic shooting and finishing, perfect vision and positioning. So happy that I completed this SBC. Pulled Falcao, Fabinho and Pjanic from the packs so got some coins back.
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did him. I think he is better than Miki. Both are still on the field
  • Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is he an upgrade on nif kdb and pogba to play in a 433?
  • JPRM71
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best CAM in the prem on this game now. Fantastic card, and not guaranteed a TOTS either.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Who?
  • Chapman
    Two people commenting on the player name put an o instead of an e. This is the problem with the forum and why nobody uses it anymore. Picking up on stupid little things. This forum is absolute trash now
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    don't let the door hit you on the way out
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional
    maximilson wrote: »
    Was really tempted to do this sbc. Could complete it but would cost me around 100k+ untradeables. Thought about it for a long time but eventualy completed it. Sacrificed FB Vidal, POTM Brandt, 88 CAM Willian, TOTT Wass, League SBC Musa & Ibarbo but it was so worth it.

Excellent passing, fantastic shooting and finishing, perfect vision and positioning. So happy that I completed this SBC. Pulled Falcao, Fabinho and Pjanic from the packs so got some coins back.

U crazy guy Fb Vidal is absolutely amazing
  • Kenny_Powers
    53 posts Park Captain
    maximilson wrote: »

U crazy guy Fb Vidal is absolutely amazing
    Better than Eriksen anyway