How many WL have you finished so far?

Brosing
287 posts Sunday League Hero
Well tbh guys, I've only finished one WL and decided not to play the remaining 6 games I think and that was the very FIRST WL of Fifa 19 :smiley:

I've tried a few WL but just ended after a few games because of boredom.

How many have you guys finished? :)

Comments

• ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 25
    Every one since December...addicted

EDIT: If you mean all 30 games then probably 6...
  • Bakudu76
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You mean all 30games? Once.
    Usually stop at gold 1-3 depending on available time and how the player pool that weekend is.
    Doesnt make any sense/fun for me after that.
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    1 which was last month.

I got 16-14. (only time i've been able to play more than 24 games.)
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    1, went 14-6 but too many things on at the weekend to bother starting almost every week.
  • Brosing
    ASX wrote: »

Well, I mean actually playing more than 4-5 games XD, I've done a couple like that haha but not bothered to complete to a certain tier.
  • Bakudu76
    Brosing wrote: »

Well, I mean actually playing more than 4-5 games XD, I've done a couple like that haha but not bothered to complete to a certain tier.

Well then almost every weekend. I goes so far that I played two weekend leagues on the same weekend.
    You got to help out your little brother right ?
  • Brosing
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

Well then almost every weekend. I goes so far that I played two weekend leagues on the same weekend.

How are you not on the mental hospital by now? :D I can't be asked with all the shots hitting the bar or post and all these monsterous cards. Seems like every card at this point have 90+ stamina which allows players to play fullpress, all game long. I just can't be asked haha

• LJC18
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    8 times I think, never played even close to 30 games and never bothered going for higher than silver 1. If I played anymore I’d be burnt out from playing it.
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've probably played around 10...if I play them I always play all of the games. Aside from the fact that the time commitment sucks, I don't find it that bothersome.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've never played all 30 games of wl. Last year when we had only 25 games on pc i never palyed all 25 either
  • Zhen
    1395 posts Moderator
    Every weekend apart from the first week. Forgot to register despite having the points.
  • Brosing

You are a true inspirational figure :D
  • SomeNextGuy
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite

I managed 22 games once. Work one weekend day, usually go out the other and Friday I'm usually working during the day and at my girlfriend's at night.
  • Bakudu76
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

How are you not on the mental hospital by now? :D I can't be asked with all the shots hitting the bar or post and all these monsterous cards. Seems like every card at this point have 90+ stamina which allows players to play fullpress, all game long. I just can't be asked haha

Its fun if you only play until gold 1-3. After that the sweatfest begins. You get to see some nice teams. And the opponents are bang average like myself.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Not completed full even once... But played all WL upto Jan... None since then...
  • Brosing
    At this point I'm waiting for Fifa 20 information. I heard some rumours about pro-clubs and career mode and that they will focus on that for the next fifa. I'm excited if that is true. Also waiting for TOTS, been saving up some packs from rivals but have not really been playing at all lately.

• Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I never completed 30 matches. most I played was 20 games back in November.
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    From the 10 or so WLs I’ve played I probably finished 2 or 3.
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Every WL barring two, the first WL I played to silver 1 and the weekend just gone because the servers were down the last 2 hours so I missed out on 4 games