Recently quit FUT to play Seasons

exoww
294 posts Sunday League Hero
I was sick of the "unfair" (hate using that word but it is what it is) gameplay in FUT. I quit and started playing Seasons, started out in D10 like everyone else and shot straight up to Division 1 winning most divisions, and if not, getting promoted with zero relegations. First D1 season I won enough to not get relegated. Second season, I won the division with 26 points (one loss and one tie)

Is Seasons less competitive? In terms of other fifa players? Or am I just goood lol (joke) but seriously curious as to why I kind of dominated everyone. I was playing with France from Division 4-1

Comments

• strings79
    2023 posts Fans' Favourite
    its a lot easier than FUT tbf
  • Nikasnakasnokas
    68 posts Park Captain
    exoww wrote: »
    I was sick of the "unfair" (hate using that word but it is what it is) gameplay in FUT. I quit and started playing Seasons, started out in D10 like everyone else and shot straight up to Division 1 winning most divisions, and if not, getting promoted with zero relegations. First D1 season I won enough to not get relegated. Second season, I won the division with 26 points (one loss and one tie)

Is Seasons less competitive? In terms of other fifa players? Or am I just goood lol (joke) but seriously curious as to why I kind of dominated everyone. I was playing with France from Division 4-1

I'm in div 9 and I'd play you for 20 quid on my couch
  • Nikasnakasnokas
    68 posts Park Captain
    exoww wrote: »

My kid plays online seasons in div 3 and I can't get out of div 9. On the couch playing kick off mode I can beat him with a one star team when he's a five star team. All fact my friend.
  • DarkMac
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Season is the worst gameplay ever. It`s not you that decides a game. Is always EA!
  • Rossi1000
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    DarkMac wrote: »
    Season is the worst gameplay ever. It`s not you that decides a game. Is always EA!

+ 100 to this

Seasons is criminal gameplay
  • DarkMac
    It`s hilarious... if I won more than 4 games in a row... suddenly someone decides that it is tooooo much... so my players suddenly became tired, the pace is like hell and of course... Ronaldo flies through all my defenders and scores with his back side ... because the player is way to weak in terms of playing... so someone must score in his place... that`s EA..... and we must be careful what we are saying....otherwise we will loose our right to speak in this forum...
  • DarkMac
    Ah... and not to forget... do you know that there are rules for this forum that were requested by EA , that does not allows you to freely speak about anything... and I`m not talking about ugly words :))) Pathetic!!!!
  • DarkMac
    If not... read the rules..they are important !!! :)))))
  • DarkMac agree with you. It's North Korea here. Pathetic moderators, pathetic developers, pathetic game.
  • DarkMac
    The solution is quit simple... at least for me... I will stop complaining in any way since I know that nothing will change. It is just waste of time and I suggest you do the same, otherwise we will have toxic posts with no final results.
  • Keepthechange
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's was less competitive compared to FUT but you will get tough opponents every now and then.
  • Rebound19
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s decent up until you get above Div 3. Thats when the sweatiest, park the bus, control one guy to defend players are everywhere. Plus the game will do anything in it’s power to make you lose if you’re on a winning streak.