STOICHKOV 92 - Nay or Yay?

BorussenBernie09
1462 posts Professional
Title says it all...

Has anyone played Stoichkov and can give me a review.

His stats look insane, does he perform how his stats promise?

I'm looking for a partner for Crespo Prime.

If not Stoichkov, who else? At least, it has to be an Icon due to linking.

Thx :D

Comments

• truegunn3r
    8816 posts Has That Special Something
    Yay. Very rapid, technical and strong for a CAM. I play him as a RCAM in a 4231. He’s surprisingly got a good right foot too.
  • WarrenBarton
    7634 posts League Winner
    He’s very good but not as good as Messi (strong link to Crespo)

I did his sbc ages ago and he is a great sub
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    Hm, I'm looking for an Icon which is next Level (compared to Crespo).

I had Messi (RTTF) and didn't like him. Yes, he's insanely quick and his dribbling is top Notch, but he isn't my type of Player.

If it's not an Icon, what about RTTF Aguero or 90 Mbappe?

I had Aguero's base Card, and he scored around 750 Goals for me, but he lacked acceleration. Never played Mbappe, so i can't say what he's like.
  • joehuk
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 23
    Tbh stoichkov for me keeps moment mvb and 94 lewa on the bench.

Has everything bar height but I'm not a massive crosser so.

Tho currently testing going back to basic 442 as I've 2 terrible WLs so using MVB and stoich as strikers.
  • holdenwait
    56447 posts National Treasure
    quite good but boring, i wouldn't do it as someone who played 500 games with him

go with 90 Mbappe (or the newer one -which will be overpriced) for sure rather
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    Any more suggestions? Prime Raul, Prime Butra ?
  • SlickDaddy
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used 90 version was not impressed very clunky and hardly involved
  • VelvetThunder
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there anything worse than people using the word clunky about Fifa players, takes a year off my life every time.
  • WarrenBarton
    7634 posts League Winner
    Is there anything worse than people using the word clunky about Fifa players, takes a year off my life every time.

Yeah, Andy Carroll is clunky as ****
  • holdenwait
    he is anything but clunky, just might not feel as fast or strong as stats suggest sometimes, but once you master his dribbling he is rapid.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »
    he is anything but clunky, just might not feel as fast or strong as stats suggest sometimes, but once you master his dribbling he is rapid.

Is Stoichkov comparable to Prime Crespo? I need a faster and more agile Striker than Prime Crespo.
  • holdenwait

Is Stoichkov comparable to Prime Crespo? I need a faster and more agile Striker than Prime Crespo.

he is faster, but gotta force his left foot a bit more ofcourse since he's got 3*. and he is "small" even tho he can finish a good header at times, his presence isn't that big.

Mbappe for sure sounds like what you're looking for, his 90 has been IMMENSE for me. if you can fit him in go with that.
  • Just_Unfair
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    I used him for over 300 games and he is by no means a bad player but for me he is just not that next level player for me.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    edited April 23

he is faster, but gotta force his left foot a bit more ofcourse since he's got 3*. and he is "small" even tho he can finish a good header at times, his presence isn't that big.

Mbappe for sure sounds like what you're looking for, his 90 has been IMMENSE for me. if you can fit him in go with that.

Mbappe 90 might drop in Price, if he gets his IF for scoring three Goals against Monaco. He's around 880k atm.
  • holdenwait
    yup wait for his price drop and go for him. i packed him untradeable and he's dominant the last 500 matches for me. has almost 700 g+a
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    edited April 23
    Has anyone used Aguero RTTF? I really loved his base card, but he lacked acceleration. Does his RTTF (or POTM, which looks similar stat wise) feel more agile?
    yup wait for his price drop and go for him. i packed him untradeable and he's dominant the last 500 matches for me. has almost 700 g+a

At what price is Mbappe 90 worth to buy? He is at 850k atm. Is it possible, that he drops to around 700k?
  • holdenwait
    Has anyone used Aguero RTTF? I really loved his base card, but he lacked acceleration. Does his RTTF (or POTM, which looks similar stat wise) feel more agile?

At what price is Mbappe 90 worth to buy? He is at 850k atm. Is it possible, that he drops to around 700k?

people were happy apying 1.3 mil for him just a month ago. haven't seen a single negative opinion on him tbh. 700k seems good value.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional

people were happy apying 1.3 mil for him just a month ago. haven't seen a single negative opinion on him tbh. 700k seems good value.

Thx for your help, Mate. So I'll wait till Thursday's Rewards, and get him after that...I'm pretty sure, i won't pick his Red in my Rewards :D
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Raul is great
  • R90
  • BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    I picked up Stoichkov and wow he's explosive on the Ball. Feels like a stronger and quicker Version of Crespo. Man his Aggression is insane, wins so many second Balls. Haven't played a striker like him so far.
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Both Prime Stoichkov and 90 Mbappe are amazing but Mbappe just clinches it for me. I’ve played 100+ games with both.