R9 completed

Amdp9
2916 posts National Call-Up
edited April 23
[img][/img]20rn639.jpg
After disappointing game play, being off on Easter had nothing to do, so spent couple of hours yesterday to complete R96, I had him last year as well but this year I did it little early. He was the most satisfying card last year I bet it won’t be disappointing this year, Just FYI if you planning to do this SBC expect to pay about 300k-400k more than Futbin estimator, I would recommend doing Piris, Inzaghi SBC to FOD back into the icon requirement.
Let’s talk about packs, I got about 300 gold rare cards in total nothing special best card out of packs was Icardi which was sold for 31k. Packs are rigged when you complete any Icon SBC, so would not recommend you if you think you are expecting to get few coins back. 20 Fitness and about 300 contracts and 50 all injuries

It is an Expensive SBC TBH. But end game material, I left with another 2.4m in my club with this team. Looking to finish either Pele/Dinho/Eusbio/Cruff/Henry SBC after fut swap [img][/img]2hx3jn.jpg

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    [img][/img]20rn639.jpg
    After disappointing game play, being off on Easter had nothing to do, so spent couple of hours yesterday to complete R96, I had him last year as well but this year I did it little early. He was the most satisfying card last year I bet it won’t be disappointing this year, Just FYI if you planning to do this SBC expect to pay about 300k-400k more than Futbin estimator, I would recommend doing Piris, Inzaghi SBC to FOD back into the icon requirement.
    Let’s talk about packs, I got about 300 gold rare cards in total nothing special best card out of packs was Icardi which was sold for 31k. Packs are rigged when you complete any Icon SBC, so would not recommend you if you think you are expecting to get few coins back. 20 Fitness and about 300 contracts and 50 all injuries

It is an Expensive SBC TBH. But end game material, I left with another 2.4m in my club with this team. Looking to finish either Pele/Dinho/Eusbio/Cruff/Henry SBC after fut swap [img][/img]2hx3jn.jpg

What a load of bull ****.
  • Amdp9
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    [img][/img]20rn639.jpg

🙄
  • Nervous_Nick
    5079 posts Big Money Move
    I did Vieira SBC and the best pull was an 85....
  • Amdp9
    I did Vieira SBC and the best pull was an 85....
    @Nervous_Nick packs are rigged but I am Re bounding from 4.5m 😂
  • Smiley_Utd
    1271 posts Professional
    I did Gullit and packed Neymar, Suarez and about 3 other walkouts. its not as simple as packs are rigged.... if your lucks in its in. simple as that.
  • Amdp9
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    I did Gullit and packed Neymar, Suarez and about 3 other walkouts. its not as simple as packs are rigged.... if your lucks in its in. simple as that.

@Smiley_Utd you got good one
  • Smiley_Utd
    1271 posts Professional

believe me my luck isn't always this good, I was extremely happy with the return. didn't expect anything....
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

So with that statement, you're admitting that the packs from Icon SBCs are not rigged?
  • Miigue
    65 posts Park Captain
    Blanc packs are good fyi
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Miigue wrote: »
    Blanc packs are good fyi

indeed
    I got prime moore in pack
  • Chavez76
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    it's packs... it's luck..
    nothing to do with an SBC being rigged, bunch of bullcr**.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    [img][/img]20rn639.jpg

I wouldn’t say rigged, but watered down 100%. Best from Gullit was 1 87 rated. Jumbo rare packs spat out 83 rated cards at best.

Nice post OP, why do Inzaghi though? He’s 500k and terrible packs. Just buy an icon at 330k. I get why Pires, discard brings him to 360 ish and he’s 92 rated to help in the higher rated squad.

Working my way through r9 after Gullit. Finished the three Icon squads and the other 89. Hoping to finish the rest during TOTS. 17 squads though, what a grind