TOTS

SinkXI
704 posts Semi-Pro
Every thread I see people say wait out for TOTS in terms of player sbcs not being worth it this time in a few weeks ... but is this going to be the same as TOTY where these cards are borderline unattainable for the average player?

Comments

• Shezzzzzzz
    1117 posts Professional
    no, TOTS players are much more accessible. In 18 getting 6or7 into your team was more than doable
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    no, TOTS players are much more accessible. In 18 getting 6or7 into your team was more than doable

Thanks mate 👍🏼
  • HullCity1904
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Every thread I see people say wait out for TOTS in terms of player sbcs not being worth it this time in a few weeks ... but is this going to be the same as TOTY where these cards are borderline unattainable for the average player?

TOTS are cheap usually and you can get some overpowered cards from lower leagues
  • SomeNextGuy
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    More attainable, definitely, but they wont be as cheap as previous years.
  • Torn4do
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When you say cheap..... how much is cheap?
  • MHoney1234
    7263 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 23
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »

In Fifa 18 there wasn’t this many coins on the market. In Fifa 19 they realised a FUT birthday ST Ramos SBC at 1.3 million, if people think, after the things that have gone on this year, EA will give cards away like they did in 18, you need you head testing.

TOTS this year will be rinse and repeat. Might get a few bargains, but like PIM Ronaldo and co the top cards will be unobtainable and the only players you can get cheap are nobodies from nations with no links and a generic face. That ain’t it chief!
  • freakjas
    5000 posts Big Money Move
    We had a tots sbc for every league where you get an untradable player for quite cheap. Think prem was 83 with a tots.
  • Razer94
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    save your rare gold players for those sbc league packs.. Like in french league is almost impossible to not pack TOTS in like 5, 10 packs ;)
  • Torn4do
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Razer94 wrote: »
    save your rare gold players for those sbc league packs.. Like in french league is almost impossible to not pack TOTS in like 5, 10 packs ;)

Impossible not to pack a TOTS in packs?!?!?

I reckon I will be able to dodge all TOTS players without any problem, not packed a player higher than Courtois since I started the game in October, I know everyone moans about pack luck but my highest value has been 60k.
  • Razer94
    1749 posts Play-Off Hero
    Torn4do wrote: »
    Razer94 wrote: »

Impossible not to pack a TOTS in packs?!?!?

I reckon I will be able to dodge all TOTS players without any problem, not packed a player higher than Courtois since I started the game in October, I know everyone moans about pack luck but my highest value has been 60k.

Yes, but only for french league because it has the lowest number of gold players ;) So it's really kind of imposible not to pack something.. Last year or year before that i packed like 14 french tots in like 50 packs.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Some of the less desirable ones might be 30-50 k again like in past years. Should be several below 100k