I hate fifa during the week

JayyThunder
4099 posts National Call-Up
There’s just NOTHING to do.
I hate playing division rivals, it’s the worst mode in the game. I lose to people that I have no business losing too, the game play is shocking, my players play WAY different than in WL and it’s just the worst. I hate it.

Draft is a waste of 15k. I’ve played 3 drafts won two of them and probably made back like 10k.

Single matches are only good for weekly objectives but even when we do have them it takes 99 years to get into a game because everyone backs out or is trying to find a shortcut

And squad battles is boring and the dynamic difficulty makes it hard to understand why you lose to the 60 overall 14 chem team but can 5-0 the 86 rated 100 chem team.

I literally just wait for sbcs every day and then laugh about how over priced they are. Then wait for WL so I can play a less delayed version...but still delayed version of this game

Comments

• Greezyweezy101
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Go outside
  • DeanoZoff
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    Work

Go outside

Get drunk or high

Get some pooon

All good alternatives to playing fifa during the week
  • SomeNextGuy
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 23
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Go outside

Get drunk or high

Get some pooon

That's all weekend stuff man, apart from the last one, that's like bi-annual. I'd rather play this game after or before work rather than make a gap in my days off to plough through 30 games.

I average about 10 games in WL ffs!

EA should add an extra day to the week imo.
  • DeanoZoff
    4216 posts National Call-Up

Go outside

Get drunk or high

Get some pooon

That's all weekend stuff man, apart from the last one, that's like bi-annual. I'd rather play this game after or before work rather than make a gap in my days off to plough through 30 games.

Yea i know man... i just presumed he didnt have work midweek, making them viable options.

Plus theres nothing wrong with getting baked on a work day
  • I SiR MartY I
    5222 posts Big Money Move

Go outside

Get drunk or high

Get some pooon

Should scrap it being on the weekend and make it last most of the week, qualify at any time play 30 games, then get your rewards.

Starts Friday, ends Tuesday, so you get Tuesday and Wednesday off, rewards Thursday and go again Friday.

Gives people a few days to space out the games, gives them a couple days off as well as time to play Rivals and qualify and would give EA time to sort rewards too and hopefully make the mode a little bit less toxic and stressful.

Honestly feel bad for people that sit playing 30 games over 2/3 days every weekend all year long, that's just torture.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    1887 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree. Rivals in unplayable due to delay and i don't really touch the game unless there is a weekly objective. Fifa is pretty much just the WL for me, and as you say that is also full of delay but not as bad as the awful Rivals. I'm glad this fifa is so awfully flawed as it means i genuinely won't be buying the next one.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1224 posts Professional
    i agree, I barely turn the xbox on during the week any more....
  • CustardHippo
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd rather WL was renamed and ran Mon-Fri as weekends are my only days off. Its the only time I have to get things done about the house, see friends and the girlfriend, play football and gold etc. So for me at least playing an hour or two in the evenings is ideal. But there's nothing on weekdays other than rivals or squad battles and neither are that fun.

But; I also know that a lot of people only get time to play at the weekends. I'm a causal player so not too interested in putting 30 games in over a weekend and definitely don't have that kind of free time. I miss the more casual approach of previous FUTs, less demanding and way more fun. More varied teams and players were much less toxic.
  • JayyThunder
    4099 posts National Call-Up
    Work

Go outside

Get drunk or high

Get some pooon

I work during the day. I’m talking about when I get home. So around 6-7pm

• 3MenandaBebe
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just make it Friday to Tuesday to help everyone
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero

Go outside

Get drunk or high

Get some pooon

Should scrap it being on the weekend and make it last most of the week, qualify at any time play 30 games, then get your rewards.

Starts Friday, ends Tuesday, so you get Tuesday and Wednesday off, rewards Thursday and go again Friday.

Gives people a few days to space out the games, gives them a couple days off as well as time to play Rivals and qualify and would give EA time to sort rewards too and hopefully make the mode a little bit less toxic and stressful.

Honestly feel bad for people that sit playing 30 games over 2/3 days every weekend all year long, that's just torture.

Would better to play all week, just play 30 ranked games. When you've used them up can just play rivals, or bring back seasons or even better bring back what we all want TOURNAMENTS! Bronze and Silver requirements
  • Tristan_Pecan
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    I actually enjoy Rivals, also because I have a much better team now so thats what I play on weekdays
  • lippyone
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You guys need friends. Best thing during the week is playing friendly seasons against mates with the mic on.
    Few beers and lots of swearing when the post is hit, all good fun.