just found out danny welbeck is the best goalkeeper in the game

Drachenfells
1924 posts Play-Off Hero
just played divison rivals level 5 ( I dont have time to play much online but I win more than I lose)and got beat by a team of 10 bronze goalkeepers outfield and danny welbeck in goal... I have a sbc ibra and villa upfront with modric as cam, olbek in goal overall 89 team rated and get beat 3 nil by 3 longshots from a bronze Japanese keeper, welbeck saved 12 shots and I was outpassed and out tackeled. oh and goalkeepers can run as fast as villa even after 75 minuets. he had 3 longshots and scored them all, unbelievable

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    8198 posts League Winner
    This is why I will not be concerning myself with icons and top players next year. It's better to focus on being a good player, because ai controlled players seem to all be 99 rated anyways...
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Welbz! He's Dat Guy!
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Well give it a run yourself and report back the results.
  • Randomuser123
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is the biggest lie or you’re absolutely diabolical at this game, there’s no inbetween 😂
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    This is why I will not be concerning myself with icons and top players next year. It's better to focus on being a good player, because ai controlled players seem to all be 99 rated anyways...

Being good comes first. The only thing better players give you are more options in any give situation. Eg. A dribble. A skill move. A shot from an angle a worse player could not score of, Deadly aerial duels.
  • DunB
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Whenever I see opponents coming up with such teams with strange bronzes (or low rated non-rares) on weird positions, I know EA is gonna run the game and NOT my opponent. In most cases, you're gonna lose...
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    just played divison rivals level 5 ( I dont have time to play much online but I win more than I lose)and got beat by a team of 10 bronze goalkeepers outfield and danny welbeck in goal... I have a sbc ibra and villa upfront with modric as cam, olbek in goal overall 89 team rated and get beat 3 nil by 3 longshots from a bronze Japanese keeper, welbeck saved 12 shots and I was outpassed and out tackeled. oh and goalkeepers can run as fast as villa even after 75 minuets. he had 3 longshots and scored them all, unbelievable

Your opponent could very well be an insane player considering noone in their right mind would play with goalkeepers. There are videos of a top hundred player who achieved top 100 using bronze players. They know the game mechanics in and out. Either that or you are bad (no shame in that, i am too)
  • Nem
    8014 posts League Winner
    DunB wrote: »
    Whenever I see opponents coming up with such teams with strange bronzes (or low rated non-rares) on weird positions, I know EA is gonna run the game and NOT my opponent. In most cases, you're gonna lose...

What happens if two similar strange teams match up?
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Why didnt you save the video clip, id like to have watched that
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    It isn't impossible. It sadly really isn't.

I had played the first 5 matches of my WL 2 or 3 weeks ago with a 0 chem bronze squad with every single player iht of position and basically anyone thrown in under 50 rating (I believe it might be the worst possible squad rsting and chem wise for a 3142 formation).

Went 3-2 and I'm bang average at best. I then finished out the WL using my silver Italian and silver english team. Went G2 2 consecutive weeks.

This week I used again my gold all-special team. Guess what: G2 again..

This game is completely broken by hand holding.. this really needs some youtubers to show that stuff to the public..
  • DunB
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Nem wrote: »
    DunB wrote: »

What happens if two similar strange teams match up?
    It happens on occasion (I play brasilian and argentina non-rare squads too) and you will have a fine match. But on the other side: when facing a high rated team (above 88) with my non-rares, I never lose big. You win some, you lose some.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    This is the biggest lie or you’re absolutely diabolical at this game, there’s no inbetween 😂

Seen this on twitch in the past. The game is banter man