League SBC Doucoure

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone used him? His stats look perfect to pair with kante but is he worth 300k with tots around the corner (would save packs for tots)

Comments

• Not used him but based on stats complete waste of coins considering current and tots options
  • Staffie
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    Not used him but based on stats complete waste of coins considering current and tots options[/quote

I do think his stats look very good taking into consideration he has height aswell etc but yeah u probably right with tots around the corner
  • WelshXavi
    670 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm not sure whether to go Vardy or Doucoure- who's best option? Could use a player in both the positions really!
  • Staffie
    WelshXavi wrote: »
    I'm not sure whether to go Vardy or Doucoure- who's best option? Could use a player in both the positions really!

I’ve got vardy from first time I did sbc. I use him as an impact sub but at this stage of game he isn’t good enough
  • Noviembre17
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nif doucoure is beast so 86 rated one should be overpowered beast. His problem is work rates and agility.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13025 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 22
    WelshXavi wrote: »

Doucoure is better SBC fodder due more links
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Staffie Hope you haven't taken Vardy...Doucoure is really quite good. I started late to the game this year (like February), and he was one of the best options for me at the time. 400 games later and he is still in my squad, with 60 goals and just about 100 assists, all in rivals and WL. The contributions are more than I expected, and defensively he's just as stout as I hoped he would be. If you don't have a lot of coins for an icon level midfielder but can get the SBC done, I say do it.
  • DicaniosGod
    4914 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t do either! Buy Vardy off the market (sif) he’s better and cheaper!!
  • FerFuchsAke
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Doucoure is a beast. Play him paired with prime keane behind PIM ADP prime figo SIF hazard
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doucoure is a beast. Play him paired with prime keane behind PIM ADP prime figo SIF hazard

If he's looking at Doucoure he hardly has that much money...
    But I think that I'm going to get Doucoure to partner with Prime Roy Keane in my fitness team...
  • Duncan1972
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Doucoure SBC is a great player. Have had him for ages and nobody has unsurped him. Recommended.
  • Staffie
    Lads my current team is moments lineker
    Prime nedved prime butra moments figo
    Kante and pogs cdms
    Dumfries sbc gomez sbc vvd 90 alonso sbc
    I have around 650k so could get ballack , Gerrard, veron etc but was thinking of doucoure so I can get the packs and use him until I have more coins or tots
  • Staffie
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Doucoure SBC is a great player. Have had him for ages and nobody has unsurped him. Recommended.

Liked the look of him mate

• Staffie
    @Staffie Hope you haven't taken Vardy...Doucoure is really quite good. I started late to the game this year (like February), and he was one of the best options for me at the time. 400 games later and he is still in my squad, with 60 goals and just about 100 assists, all in rivals and WL. The contributions are more than I expected, and defensively he's just as stout as I hoped he would be. If you don't have a lot of coins for an icon level midfielder but can get the SBC done, I say do it.

I took vardy first day sbc was released and did ok at that stage of game he just on my bench now mate.
  • RayS
    25091 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 22
    Doucoure is great for sure (130+ games for me). I'd argue the best CDM in the Prem aside from Kante and RTTF Fabinho.

The one downside to getting him now is that we surely will have a top tier CDM coming through TOTS. So you have to consider if it's worth paying 300k for an untradable that likely will be outclassed by TOTS.

If you can stretch you budget to RTTF Fabinho, give him a look.

If not, and you don't want to drop 300k on the League SBC anther option to consider would be TOTKS Henderson through the weekly obj. Similar type players although Doucoure is better overall as a CDM imo.
  • RayS
    I will say, if you happen to have FB Luiz, he's one of the best CDMs I've used. You can do a switcheroo with Scream Fellaini and send Fellaini to CB and Luiz to CDM
  • Staffie

RayS wrote: »
    Doucoure is great for sure (130+ games for me). I'd argue the best CDM in the Prem aside from Kante and RTTF Fabinho.

The one downside to getting him now is that we surely will have a top tier CDM coming through TOTS. So you have to consider if it's worth paying 300k for an untradable that likely will be outclassed by TOTS.

If not, and you don't want to drop 300k on the League SBC anther option to consider would be TOTKS Henderson through the weekly obj. Similar type players although Doucoure is better overall as a CDM imo.

That’s what I’m thinking mate cheers I have enough for fabinho rttf so that’s a great shout could use him until tots

• RayS
    Staffie wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »

That’s what I’m thinking mate cheers I have enough for fabinho rttf so that’s a great shout could use him until tots

I will add there is some risk in losing a bit of coin on RTTF Fabinho if Liverpool go out to Barca in the next round. Buuut if Liverpool make it through, you should make a nice profit.

Too bad you didn't pick him up before the Porto series :/
  • theundertaker
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you have Kante.
    No need CDM player. Not good to attack.
    I think Pogba is better Duo.
    (I used Doucoure with Kante before)
  • zago33
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doucoure is perfect
  • Nervous_Nick
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    Doucoure is great but it’s a bit late in the game now....i’d wait for tots
  • Staffie

I will add there is some risk in losing a bit of coin on RTTF Fabinho if Liverpool go out to Barca in the next round. Buuut if Liverpool make it through, you should make a nice profit.

Too bad you didn't pick him up before the Porto series :/ [/quote]

That’s what I was worried about the price plummeting leading up to tots and if Liverpool get knocked out - tbh I might just use pogs until tots lol

• RayS
    edited April 22
    Staffie wrote: »

Too bad you didn't pick him up before the Porto series :/

That’s what I was worried about the price plummeting leading up to tots and if Liverpool get knocked out - tbh I might just use pogs until tots lol

The Aguero Effect!
  • Staffie
    Looking at players out of boredom lads to be honest hope tots drops before long