Or wait for TOTS?

Comments

• DeanoZoff
    4928 posts Big Money Move
    1. As a striker?

2. In a duo or lone striker?
  • Baker
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    Raul if you use skill moves, Butragueno if you don’t.
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Butra is fantastic, but the lack of 4* skills meant I traded him in.
  • Wattagunt
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had them both. Both very good not top tier level but very good.

Ended up keeping Raul and putting butragueno in for a different icon. The height/heading/skills/passing made him the more effective player for me.

• RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Raul has been immense for me tbh.

Over 500 games and still can’t drop him despite having to play him at rcam.

As a striker he’s too notch, not so much as a wide cam but his jumping and heading is cr7 level and he has a rocket of a left foot and a good enough right.

Personally I can’t use 3* skillers, the la croqueta and other skill moves help massively when needing a bit of space.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Butra always ruins me
  • Moiizer
    16278 posts World Class
    I have both and used them for 500+ games each. Both fantastic with the pros and cons. Butra is great for shooting at any opportunity and Raul is great for crosses. Personally i enjoyed Raul more.

Fwiw both are on the bench now though lol so maybe wait for TOTS
  • Diggy
    16221 posts World Class
    I have both love both got Eusebio & 1 had to drop to the bench the 4* skills & height won it for me

Butragueño is awesome still though won’t get rid, off the bench his speed & agility ruins tired defenders late in the game
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    Not really a skiller so Butra might be better in that case, but I do like to cross so maybe Raul.
    Still undecided.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    havent used butra this year. i used messi and currently have mid baggio so they're somewhat similar to him.

i have close to 300 games for raul and he's a monster still. very very happy i did his sbc back then because he's been well worth it.