Community TOTS coming?

greif44
2365 posts Fans' Favourite
Last year it was released on April 27. Not sure if EA will release it this year, but anyways - your predictions?

Comments

• bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    A bunch of high rated Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga players
  • El_Nino
    2931 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah, BPL TOTS is due out on the 4th i believe so like you say a community one would have to be on the 27th, and I haven’t seen/heard anything about voting
  • greif44
    bjornini wrote: »

yes, that`s how it was last year, mostly players from big 5
    just wondering who would make community TOTS in 19
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    greif44 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »

yes, that`s how it was last year, mostly players from big 5
    just wondering who would make community TOTS in 19

At least Haller from Bundesliga..
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Nah, BPL TOTS is due out on the 4th i believe so like you say a community one would have to be on the 27th, and I haven’t seen/heard anything about voting

Where did you get this date from?

And OP last year TOTS were early due to WC. Typically they dont start until mid May.
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Last year was a world cup year, usually comes later on in non international cup years. Second week of may
  • greif44
    I don't recall how it was in previous years as I usually quit by that time
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    rohyah wrote: »

And OP last year TOTS were early due to WC. Typically they dont start until mid May.

Dude is totally making up the dates. Com tots will be 3rd May at the very earliest
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    The dates last year were pushed up because of World Cup mode. Nobody knows when they will be this year.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    The dates last year were pushed up because of World Cup mode. Nobody knows when they will be this year.

Think EA will take a week off the promo, maybe release a best of TOTW SBC to sink coins, then comm TOTS the week after
  • Gripbrah
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Dude is totally making up the dates. Com tots will be 3rd May at the very earliest

f9f349a8e6c0dc7c50a9b51fa3cb909c.png
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    What's that pic meant to prove :D
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gripbrah wrote: »

You need to read who he was responding to. I responded to the guy who made up the pl date.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Wrong part of the forum dude.
  • Gripbrah

He was talking about the release date of last years MC TOTS. So my picture does totally relate to the discussion
  • omagicoutinho
    38 posts Park Captain
    Any predictions yet though? This only applies for players who have not received any IF, no?

Or will that include any other special cards too?
  • CharlieC
    6200 posts Big Money Move

He was talking about the release date of last years MC TOTS. So my picture does totally relate to the discussion

Last year was slightly different due to the WC mode, I wouldn't read too much into that.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

Here you go mate.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories/fifa-18-generations
  • Gripbrah
    CharlieC wrote: »

Last year was slightly different due to the WC mode, I wouldn't read too much into that.

I agree
  • tatadwader
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite

Here you go mate.

you are such an ****.
  • EekAlaska
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hope they make the announcement soon.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    tatadwader wrote: »

Here you go mate.

you are such an ****.

Here’s @tatadwader still upset over a post I disagree agreed with him on months ago. You’re like my ex bird, stalking every move I make. Get over it, I’m not taking you back.
  • El_Nino

‘Dude’ is sharing a leak posted in a much better place than this. It’s from a twitter account that has been reliable in the past, ofc that is why I stated it as what I believe rather than a fact. Ofc it’s speculation at this stage.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited April 24

‘Dude’ is sharing a leak posted in a much better place than this. It’s from a twitter account that has been reliable in the past, ofc that is why I stated it as what I believe rather than a fact. Ofc it’s speculation at this stage.

Fake news. There’s have been something for community TOTS by now if EPL was dropping on the 3/4th.
  • El_Nino

Fake news. There’s have been something for community TOTS by now if EPL was dropping on the 3/4th.
    Which is why as I thought I’d made clear I don’t think they’ll be one this year.
    Effort for EA and i can’t imagine it’s much of a money maker.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited April 24

Which is why as I thought I’d made clear I don’t think they’ll be one this year.
    Effort for EA and i can’t imagine it’s much of a money maker.

They’ll do a community TOTS100%. No way they’re giving up the opportunity to milk the cow! A week on Friday
  • James Milner TOTS 🤤👍🏼😂
  • tatadwader
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    tatadwader wrote: »

Here you go mate.

you are such an ****.

Here’s @tatadwader still upset over a post I disagree agreed with him on months ago. You’re like my ex bird, stalking every move I make. Get over it, I’m not taking you back.

You make it so easy. Being such an **** all the time. I highly doubt you've ever had a female.