Prime Veron Reviews?

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
Would replace pogba and use as cdm next to kante in 4231 kante stay back, veron balanced .... anyone used him stats look really good for that role.... ? Thanks

Comments

• DanValletta
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used him in October and he wasn't very good then. He's probably awful now.
  • torakun
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bought and used and sold him twice now. each for at least 25 games played before selling.

He is decent for the price. He's big, like a physical presence that you can see in game. His longshot is awesome! Passing is decent. However, he's a bit slower but no more slower than Gerrard or Lampard in game.

My advice is to try him out. He's really good as long as he's not the main CM/CDM. If you got super defensive one like Kante, fabinho, matuidi, etc then pairing Veron with them is going to be great
  • Staffie
    torakun wrote: »
    Bought and used and sold him twice now. each for at least 25 games played before selling.

He is decent for the price. He's big, like a physical presence that you can see in game. His longshot is awesome! Passing is decent. However, he's a bit slower but no more slower than Gerrard or Lampard in game.

My advice is to try him out. He's really good as long as he's not the main CM/CDM. If you got super defensive one like Kante, fabinho, matuidi, etc then pairing Veron with them is going to be great

Thanks for this, he will be paired with kante on stay back with my cams being nedved butra and figo. Was also looking at mid gerrard as he has H/H ....
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    i have midd and he is pretty solid. im guessing the prime is way better.
  • Staffie
    i have midd and he is pretty solid. im guessing the prime is way better.
    Cheers mate will take a look later