TOTS Sbc’s?

Ecr8on
1362 posts Professional
So I stopped playing last year before TOTS, not sure why I’m sticking it out this year :D.

Did they have sbc’s for tots players?

Comments

• The Zodiac
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yes
  • Markman007
    2386 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    So I stopped playing last year before TOTS, not sure why I’m sticking it out this year :D.

They did, as I recall last year they released two for each squad over the course of the week for a random player.

The way things have been going this year I bet they’ll have some specific SBC only players as well.
  • Karim-Denz
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    83er squad with 1 tots
  • ITSSPENO
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Markman007 wrote: »

They did, as I recall last year they released two for each squad over the course of the week for a random player.

The way things have been going this year I bet they’ll have some specific SBC only players as well.

My guess is the players we used to get for winning the dkt will now be objective based
  • Lkane
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Markman007 wrote: »

My guess is the players we used to get for winning the dkt will now be objective based

This is the worst but you know it'll happen.Was fairly easy to win 4 in a row with your regular team last year.