The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

De Gea’s rating Next season?

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m a Man Utd fan, but even I have to admit De Gea has been a shadow of his former self this season. The defence is terrible but even still, hardly any clean sheets this season.
I think he should be 85 Rated next season
Ederson being 87
And Allison also being 87

Comments

• AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    85 😂
  • MHoney1234
    9016 posts League Winner
    He’s been woeful. Time to cash in
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Honestly,best keeper on fifa 20 should be Ter Stegen 91,and then De Gea 90 and after that Alisson,Ederson,Oblak,Courtois...
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree. New best keeper in the world should be oblak followed by ter Stegan
  • Royalwhite
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree. New best keeper in the world should be oblak followed by ter Stegan

Agreed , next in the rank is Alisson , as for DDG I see him 86 max
  • Batman442
    3895 posts National Call-Up
    His rating won't rapidly drop, 88/89 I'd say
  • Futfanatic
    14452 posts World Class
    4-0!!!!!! OLE AT THE WHEEL!!!
  • Bobo23
    1433 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    He seems to make some crazy saves, but then let's in some what should have been simple saves to make. Saw it with Spain at the world cup last summer and with Messi's shot last week. 85/86 max for me.
  • TheTormentor07
    1246 posts Professional
    He's playing like his 93 card utterly shocking :D had to go to Alisson's 88 ucl card to rescue my WL
  • Bobo23
    1433 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    4-0!!!!!! OLE AT THE WHEEL!!!

Ole Ole Ole
  • Mart
    8146 posts League Winner
    84. Shots right at him merchant.
  • Tornado31619
    18811 posts World Class
    I'd leave him as he is. Maybe a 90.
  • Bobo23
    1433 posts Professional
    I'd leave him as he is. Maybe a 90.
    With only makes saves with feet trait :D

• King9Bradley
    72 posts Park Captain
    Definitely deserves a downgrade in composure or reactions atleast he’s been awful this year.
  • RayS
    27800 posts Player of the Year
    He's always been suspect with long shots. No excuse though, he's been woeful. How do you not get a hand to a shot from 35 yards when you're not unsighted and the ball bounces...
  • SomeNextGuy
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    Dean Henderson on loan with us is really an incredible goalkeeper, saved us so many points this season. Man Utd have surely got to strongly consider him.

If we go up, I really hope we keep him though. If we don't, I'm pretty sure he'll be gone.
  • Gav037
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    85?
    The guy spends year after year saving the impossible in a team that doesn’t defend at all and because of he is not having his best season you think he deserves to be downgrades that much?
    I don’t want to sound like an old man, but today the problem is that everyone has really short term memory when it comes to players.
  • If he goes down it’ll be to 90, 89 at most
  • OZero
    5997 posts Big Money Move
  • CeeQue
    11740 posts Has That Special Something
    Gav037 wrote: »
    because of he is not having his best season you think he deserves to be downgrades that much?

Yes bad season = Downgrade
    Good season = Upgrade
  • Gav037
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Gav037 wrote: »
    because of he is not having his best season you think he deserves to be downgrades that much?

Yes bad season = Downgrade
    Good season = Upgrade

Yes, but not to 85, that’s my point
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    88/89 won’t drop more
  • Greezyweezy101
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019
    He hasn't been at his best but a huge part of it is how exposed his defender leave him. If he had A VVD or Ramos in front of him this conversation wouldn't exist.

Still the best GK in the world
    Post edited by Greezyweezy101 on
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6015 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve believed he was overrated for years. He can be brilliant at times. But he is wildly inconsistent at a position where consistency is of the utmost importance.
  • Markman007
    3039 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve believed he was overrated for years. He can be brilliant at times. But he is wildly inconsistent at a position where consistency is of the utmost importance.

Exactly this. One match he looks like the best keeper in the world, the next fans will be wishing they had concussed Karius in goal.
  • BeastlyHusla
    4093 posts National Call-Up
    Oles lost his wheels.
  • Futfanatic
    14452 posts World Class
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should be dropped to 90
  • RayS
    27800 posts Player of the Year
    Futfanatic wrote: »

His positioning should be 01 not his reflexes tho :D