The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Who’s the top scorer in your club?

1
CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
edited April 2019
Getting late in the FUT year and I can imagine some people on here have insane records with some of their players.

I haven’t played too much this year but my top scorer is FB Torres with 175 goals in 220 games. Best record ratio wise is PIM Kluivert with 58 goals in 51 games.

What do we think is a good ratio for a ST, 1 goal every 1.5 games?

Comments

  • Wonderfulwest
    4987 posts Big Money Move
    FB Zlatan close to 500 goals I think
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Getting towards the end and I can imagine some people on here have insane records with some of their players.

    I haven’t played too much this year but my top scorer is FB Torres with 175 goals in 220 games. Best record ratio wise is PIM Kluivert with 58 goals in 51 games.

    What do we think is a good ratio for a ST, 1 goal every 1.5 games?

    With end you mean FUT20 in september? 5 months away?

    Right.
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Getting towards the end and I can imagine some people on here have insane records with some of their players.

    I haven’t played too much this year but my top scorer is FB Torres with 175 goals in 220 games. Best record ratio wise is PIM Kluivert with 58 goals in 51 games.

    What do we think is a good ratio for a ST, 1 goal every 1.5 games?

    With end you mean FUT20 in september? 5 months away?

    Right.

    Maybe worded it badly, I mean the game does go a bit stale after TOTS, didn’t mean literally the end.
  • JR
    8185 posts League Winner
    Raul
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    FB Zlatan close to 500 goals I think

    He causes me a lot of pain each weekend
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    Cristiano Rolando
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2019
    JR wrote: »
    Raul

    Strangely only played against him a couple times but seemed class each time, I would 100% have him if I didn’t do PIM Kluivert, would’ve have been nice with Villa and Torres.
  • Ulook92
    14758 posts World Class
    Raul

    388 goals
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3635 posts National Call-Up
    Zlatan
  • RebelRob
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Raul

    491 in 560.

    Was over a goal a game when he was the main striker but recently tried him at lm and lcam/rcam for the last 100 odd games so that’s hurt his record a bit.

    Prime cruyff has maintained a gpg for me though the various times I had him, and in total would probably be the highest if they had a way of only monitoring the stats for the player in your team and accumulated them over every ownership of the same card.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7168 posts League Winner
    IF Lewandowski with 55 lol
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Prime Raul

    491 in 560.

    Was over a goal a game when he was the main striker but recently tried him at lm and lcam/rcam for the last 100 odd games so that’s hurt his record a bit.

    Prime cruyff has maintained a gpg for me though the various times I had him, and in total would probably be the highest if they had a way of only monitoring the stats for the player in your team and accumulated them over every ownership of the same card.

    That point you mentioned in the last part would be a nice addition actually. I’m sure a lot of people have bought and sold a player numerous times throughout the year and would like that addition.

    Raul seems to be mentioned a lot, I might try give him a go before the end of the year
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    edited April 2019
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Prime Raul

    491 in 560.

    Was over a goal a game when he was the main striker but recently tried him at lm and lcam/rcam for the last 100 odd games so that’s hurt his record a bit.

    Prime cruyff has maintained a gpg for me though the various times I had him, and in total would probably be the highest if they had a way of only monitoring the stats for the player in your team and accumulated them over every ownership of the same card.

    That point you mentioned in the last part would be a nice addition actually. I’m sure a lot of people have bought and sold a player numerous times throughout the year and would like that addition.

    Raul seems to be mentioned a lot, I might try give him a go before the end of the year

    They really could do so much more with stats and I think they basically are just lazy/don’t care at this point.

    Save %
    Clean Sheets
    Average performance rating
    Tackles
    Tackle %

    Etc.

    They clearly record these as they are in the post game they should put them on the cards.

  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    Zlatan near 300
  • JR
    8185 posts League Winner
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    JR wrote: »
    Raul

    Strangely only played against him a couple times but seemed class each time, I would 100% have him if I didn’t do PIM Kluivert, would’ve have been nice with Villa and Torres.

    He doesn’t score as many for me now because he plays cam but he is the best player for attacking corners for me
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Prime Raul

    491 in 560.

    Was over a goal a game when he was the main striker but recently tried him at lm and lcam/rcam for the last 100 odd games so that’s hurt his record a bit.

    Prime cruyff has maintained a gpg for me though the various times I had him, and in total would probably be the highest if they had a way of only monitoring the stats for the player in your team and accumulated them over every ownership of the same card.

    That point you mentioned in the last part would be a nice addition actually. I’m sure a lot of people have bought and sold a player numerous times throughout the year and would like that addition.

    Raul seems to be mentioned a lot, I might try give him a go before the end of the year

    They really could do so much more with stats and I think they basically are just lazy/don’t care at this point.

    Save %
    Clean Sheets
    Average performance rating
    Tackles
    Tackle %

    Etc.

    They clearly record these as they are in the post game they should put them on the cards.

    Yeah even if you play pro clubs the stats on that are much more in detail, can’t be that hard to implement

  • Bobo23
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    First potm Reus, around 550 goals.
  • RebelRob
    5975 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, I’ve always thought they could do the stats so much better.

    Obviously though their focus is on hiring a content team to maximise profit, but they still can’t get things right so I don’t know how they’ve not thought about adding something simple that would be a welcome addition for many.
  • Shaanxz
    21164 posts Club Captain
    Yussuf poulsen TIF
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26479 posts Player of the Year
    POTM Hazards just hit 300 goals, don’t play much this year though. Was near a 1000 goals with ADP by this point last year.
  • Bobo23
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cleen sheet stats would be very nice for keepers, surprised it hasn't already been added as it seems so simple.
  • Cadey 5
    11211 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t judge me but

    Red IF Mbappe 1115 games 1075 goals. :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23904 posts Club Captain
    Big Zlatan
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Don’t judge me but

    Red IF Mbappe 1115 games 1075 goals. :D

    That’s very impressive. I’ve heard he’s unreal, haven’t used him myself
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    Cleen sheet stats would be very nice for keepers, surprised it hasn't already been added as it seems so simple.


    0 clean sheets for me this year probably with how most of my games go. (4-4, 7-5 etc) :D:D
  • DutyHarry
    5262 posts Big Money Move
    UCL Messi, 990 goals in 1200ish games playing at cam. :smile:
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    UCL Messi, 990 goals in 1200ish games playing at cam. :smile:

    Impressive from CAM especially. Who you got up top?
  • DutyHarry
    5262 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2019
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    UCL Messi, 990 goals in 1200ish games playing at cam. :smile:

    Impressive from CAM especially. Who you got up top?

    SIF Mbappé, and I need to log on console to check, but I think Messi has also more than 650 assists.
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    3rdPOTM Reus.

    385 games, 355 goals. Played about 200 games at LW/CAM so happy with that.

    PIM Henry has 70 goals in 50 games though which is the best record I’ve ever had.
  • CPFC16
    2107 posts Fans' Favourite
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    UCL Messi, 990 goals in 1200ish games playing at cam. :smile:

    Impressive from CAM especially. Who you got up top?

    SIF Mbappé, and I need to log on console to check, but I think Messi has also more than 650 assists.

    Guessing you like Messi :D , not have any issues with his stamina at all?
Sign In or Register to comment.