Advice-operation gullit

PeteB7977
573 posts An Exciting Prospect
2a4v70m.png

I’ve never had gullit other than his base that was trash! I’m looking for advice off I can’t make my mind up if he will fit? Prime or mid? Should I sell anyone to get his prime?

I could sell courtouis and but his mid, just think I’ll be disappointed and still after prime! Any ideas are welcome I don’t really wanna have any regrets at this stage of the game

Thanks all in advance (my coin balance is on pic and I’ll have a further 120k from reward on Thursday!)

Comments

• PeteB7977
    Riykaard is untradeable
  • Brunjes_FC
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    With that money you could complete most of his prime SBC. Use one of those CM icons you have as well. If you’ve got some cards in your club to use too, especially any extra icons, you’d probably actually complete his prime icon SBC now.

If not, you’d get 11-13 of the SBC parts done and some packs to open, to potentially get something to sell to finish the SBC. I’d definitely go for his prime.
  • PeteB7977
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    With that money you could complete most of his prime SBC. Use one of those CM icons you have as well. If you’ve got some cards in your club to use too, especially any extra icons, you’d probably actually complete his prime icon SBC now.

If not, you’d get 11-13 of the SBC parts done and some packs to open, to potentially get something to sell to finish the SBC. I’d definitely go for his prime.

I think your about right I was holding on that way though I’m hoping to get the base icon from fut swaps! Only thing I’m concerned about is that if I don’t get on with him the. He’s untradeable
  • PeteB7977
    I’m an ideal world I’ll pack baby Eusebio on my free base pack and be £’s in! But I’ll get base izaghai or some one as trash
  • Yidarmy9964
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You could always do his loan to try first
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    A lot of people prefer the 90 over the prime. How's R94 btw?
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited April 21
    Prime Gullit is far superior to the 90. The 93 is the best all round player in the game. The only player better is PIM Gullit
  • PeteB7977
    A lot of people prefer the 90 over the prime. How's R94 btw?

R94 is the difference between me being an absolute trash player ir being div , he’s a press and shoot player
  • PeteB7977
    Or being div 1
  • PeteB7977
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Prime Gullit is far superior to the 90. The 93 is the best all round player in the game. The only player better is PIM Gullit

This is why I can’t not have the prime
  • PeteB7977
    I could sell mbapae and blanc, replace blanc with gullit and mbapae with FB Ibra
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    No other midfield card gets close to the prime / PIM Gullit. No TOTY or TOTS.

He’s the man, the card to break the bank for if you’re going to go in and do one big icon sbc do him.

I cleared my club for him last year barring a couple of untradeables and ground my way back up again. Was good fun. Last year it was so easy to get tots players through the objectives and guaranteed sbcs I soon had a great squad around him again.

I’ll be doing him once the tots crash starts.
  • PeteB7977
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

He’s the man, the card to break the bank for if you’re going to go in and do one big icon sbc do him.

I cleared my club for him last year barring a couple of untradeables and ground my way back up again. Was good fun. Last year it was so easy to get tots players through the objectives and guaranteed sbcs I soon had a great squad around him again.

When do you think the time is to start
  • sheffutd87
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

I’m gonna start picking cards up for it during the lightning rounds when tots starts.
  • PeteB7977
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

I’m gonna start picking cards up for it during the lightning rounds when tots starts.

Looking at it I’ll be able do the 89 rated with icon squad for the price of the untradeable cards in my club
  • PeteB7977
    That knocks nearly a mill off
  • PeteB7977
    Anymore advice
  • Certified_Baller
    442 posts Sunday League Hero

He ain't worth 10m. Pim version and I dissagree if you play him at st toty cr7 is better
  • sheffutd87

He ain't worth 10m. Pim version and I dissagree if you play him at st toty cr7 is better

I said midfield card.

And no card is worth 10m but if you can do Gullit sbc at a good time no other midfield card on the game is touching him.