Is this a new way of cheating?

RealAbed
92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So in one of the WL matches I scored first early in the game then the opponent pauses the game, waits for the whole 30 secs then waits for the kick off to be played by AI then continues to play, I then scored the second and he does the same thing. in the second half I scored the third and he does the same thing again but this time after the kick off he kept jogging the ball for 10 mins in game then I get the loading bar > a message that I lost connection > I get kicked out of FUT and when I went in again I got the DNF message along with the loss of a match I was winning 3-0.
I'm pretty sure he cheated because of his suspicious behavior and that I didn't loose connection. I'm also sure that he does it a lot because he had martial and mahrez as red cards but he couldn't play at all, I usually finish gold 3 and I beat him up so it's impossible that he get's sliver1/gold3.

Seriously EA if you can't fix your game or ban cheaters at least don't give losses to players who are winning. and for the people saying how could they detect cheaters or how could they know If a player lost connection or had been a victim of a cheat I would say that's there job not mine also I'm a software developer myself and I could say that if they put an effort they could detect cheaters and ban them and they could know who lost connection and who didn't

Comments

• lippyone
    2644 posts National Call-Up
    sounds like after you scored he just rubber banded the controller and went and did something more interesting while he waited for game to finish. Maybe your internet being cut off was a coincidence
  • RealAbed
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lippyone wrote: »
    sounds like after you scored he just rubber banded the controller and went and did something more interesting while he waited for game to finish. Maybe your internet being cut off was a coincidence

Nope, I logged in immediately after + he didn't rubber band because he was jogging the ball and moving his defender.
  • lippyone
    2644 posts National Call-Up
    RealAbed wrote: »
    lippyone wrote: »

Nope, I logged in immediately after + he didn't rubber band because he was jogging the ball and moving his defender.

Maybe you did just lose connection for a few seconds, does happen occasionally, althouh nothing would suprise me in this game.
    Had all sorts of stunts pulled against me this weekend. People disconnecting when I won a penalty, someone even disconected when I won a dangerous free kick.
    They really need to make it like online chess, any disconnect is an automatic forfeit