The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

PIM blanc worth it?

BaccaTheNet
896 posts Professional
Already have the icon and some high rated players, is he any better than the middle card?

Comments

• Maro6590
    918 posts Professional
    I also did him 5 min ago. I think the combination of WR, height and in game stats is endgame material. Also his sbc was 800k for me after pack sells (I had to buy the icon)

For me a good price
  • Gav037
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is a very solid CB, i can’t say that he stands so much during the game but he does his job and that’s the important part of a good CB
  • Geordielad123
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2019
    Had the 91 after many strong recommendations and did not get on with him. Found him very clunky and slow and not even a patch on VVD. Hope the PIM works for you
  • Pacin07
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Honestly, I did him and wouldn’t again, given the choice. Last year he was such a rock for me, this year he doesn’t stand out at all.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Incredible. I dont regret doing him. I replaced Campbell with him and he is 2 times better
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Has anyone also used the 89?
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t think it’s worth getting top tier defenders, personally. A top nif defender will do a job. I prefer to spend coins in attacking positions.
  • Gav037
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t think it’s worth getting top tier defenders, personally. A top nif defender will do a job. I prefer to spend coins in attacking positions.

I think it’s a matter of perspective and personal choices. Some will say that it doesn’t matter to spend coins on attackers since a decent nif can score even more than an Icon sometimes.

• AdrianV
    964 posts Semi-Pro
    Did the loan, really liked him. But every game I use Baresi I'm starting to have doubts about putting him into Blanc.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gav037 wrote: »

I think it’s a matter of perspective and personal choices. Some will say that it doesn’t matter to spend coins on attackers since a decent nif can score even more than an Icon sometimes.

That is true in some cases. The one thing I say to that is; at least attackers are fun to use. It pains me to spend on boring defenders 😂
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gav037 wrote: »

That is true in some cases. The one thing I say to that is; at least attackers are fun to use. It pains me to spend on boring defenders 😂

If you say this probably you didnt try top defenders in long term. Its a huge gap between them. Its incredible how PIM Blanc positioning himself and how he block shots! He saved me so many times with block when he jumped into the shot or he spread his long legs. I can guarantee you that gold Varane or Ramos would not do it in the same situation
  • go for desailly
  • JT_cfc
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    I honestly think he is top notch. Strong tall and very good at interception and tackling. But then again same as all defenders you'll still end up conceding some stupid goals and somehow he will forget to track the run of the attackers from time to time. That is just part of the game.
  • LahmChops
    1459 posts Play-Off Hero
    I love him. No regrets!
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    I prefer spending most money on keepers and defenders.
    Reason is they generally play themselves so want the best possible in there.
    The attackers on the other hand are only as good as the person controlling them which in my case means they all play like Two bob charlies.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    so unagile, 10/10 would not recommend
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    VVD > blanc imo
  • nightcrawler
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    so unagile, 10/10 would not recommend
    Lol
  • BiigDee
    4681 posts Big Money Move
    In a good game he would be so worth it. I have him and VVD POTM and I get them games where they both are amazing but then I have games where they’re pushed to the floor easily, make silly mistakes and not to mention when they just ain’t where they should be. I regret spending that money on them to be honest due to this. This game can make the best player look mediocre
  • golazo
    1528 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need agile defenders this game. He is agile as they get for defenders. Solid. Scores headers. He’s great.
  • Boysie91
    10460 posts Has That Special Something
    The reason why I never done him is because you can buy Telles and Eder and have plenty of coins left to buy a solid CB and RB.
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Ended up doing him for about 300k after packs
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Can't justify doing him when I have FS Militao and FB Luiz.
  • MHoney1234
    10043 posts Has That Special Something
    Came up against him a few times, genuinely felt invisibile. No presence in game like VVD or Luiz.