How to make my players more aggressive

fred1266
1289 posts Professional
i thinkmy main issue in fifa is that my player never aggressive and give my opponent to much space on the other hand i never have enough space

just played a game and Cambpell litterally steps inside leaving space for a through ball, my FB does the same thing also when someone coming down the wings

also 50/50 ball i lose majority of the time but what even worse when i play sees a ball to be won he actually moves away from the ball

any ideas

Comments

• Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Activating team press on D-pad defensive menu will turn your team into ravaging pit bulls. However. this will drain stamina significantly.
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    Argentus wrote: »
    Activating team press on D-pad defensive menu will turn your team into ravaging pit bulls. However. this will drain stamina significantly.

tried this and don't feel a difference
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    file:///C:/Users/fred1266/Documents/Camtasia%20Studio/Untitled%20Project/Untitled%20Project.html

• fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    how do i upload videos it the above format ok?
  • What are you're defensive settings?

Try "Pressure on Heavy Touch"
  • Bakudu76
    730 posts An Exciting Prospect
    fred1266 wrote: »
    file:///C:/Users/fred1266/Documents/Camtasia%20Studio/Untitled%20Project/Untitled%20Project.html

Lol. Have you just posted a link to your harddrive?
  • Theomanny
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 19
    Sometimes all u need is certain players with high aggression. E.g Kante, Vieira and vardy. They will chase u all day because of their high aggression in 90. Sometimes u have to set player or team instruction to make your team aggressive. U also need team press at the right moment to make sure u r controlling more than one player at the same time. Prime Rijkaard has a low aggression but a raging mad bull with right player instruction. Has Kante ever chased around in this fifa? Lol u should know what am on about. He plays like he’s got 99 speed.
  • Wi1son73
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find these games where you use every tactic available and your team still plays the same is down to connections/ sluggish delay gameplay, most definitely Eaids (your turn is I get BS
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    i thinkmy main issue in fifa is that my player never aggressive and give my opponent to much space on the other hand i never have enough space

just played a game and Cambpell litterally steps inside leaving space for a through ball, my FB does the same thing also when someone coming down the wings

also 50/50 ball i lose majority of the time but what even worse when i play sees a ball to be won he actually moves away from the ball

any ideas

Thats input delay no way around it , not present all the time but if you dont live close to the servers every time u play somebody whos closer than u its gonna be there
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

lol

how to post vidoes ? lol
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    What are you're defensive settings?

Try "Pressure on Heavy Touch"

tried it and haven't noticed any difference curretly am not balance
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    Str8hii wrote: »

any ideas

Thats input delay no way around it , not present all the time but if you dont live close to the servers every time u play somebody whos closer than u its gonna be there

or ok

am from caribbean so how do i check to see which servers am on
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    I got dumaos and it shows up on geo location you are probably connecting to California (North america ) server
  • Wi1son73
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

lol

how to post vidoes ? lol

You can use xboxclips if your Xbox.. YouTube, copy link straight here.. I’m not sure if PS4 has something similar to xboxclips
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    ok thought it had something faster than youtube
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Throw some more proteins in the lunch and dinner of the team. Preferably animal proteins.
  • DicaniosGod
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 19
    Put Campbell on Aggressive and your CDM!......Not everyone as your whole will be shafted! You may need some impact subs!
  • silverdale10
    1327 posts Professional
    If I've got no lag whilst the opponent has got lag, I can't fail to notice the difference. It feels like the game knows what I want to do next and my players are running exactly where I'd want them to be, either to steal the ball or receive a through pass. I'd have to be super bad at the game not to win, it requires no effort whatsoever.

If I've got lag and I go high press, my players will just become more frantic and make more mistakes.

If neither player has got lag and both are on high press, then it turns into fairground dodgems.

If both players are lagging and on high press then it becomes a competition to see who gets awarded the most BS goal.
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    I know when opponent is suffering lag even if you make a wrong pass it turns out to be great pass at the receiving end . If you suffering you struggle to make 5 yard pass its unbelievable
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    ok so any way to improve with all the lag, especially tackles