Alt+Tab make you loose

Wargel2
2 posts Ball Boy
Hello, i’m a PC player and i’m triggered about something and i think i’mn not the only one to handle this anymore. One Thing is **** and you can fix this, you can create new card to win more money like EA does everytime but please fix this thing that ruin the game experience. On Pc when u have an Alt+Tab DON’T DISCONNECT US AND DON’T SAY YOU DISCONNECTED SO YOU LOOSE THE GAME, it’s the first time i see that in videogame history, can’t you make bots plays the time that you come back ? Your staff don’t have the capacity to make bots play ? So Now fix this i lost 150 points in 1h because of this.

Comments

• humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    Wargel2 wrote: »
    Hello, i’m a PC player and i’m triggered about something and i think i’mn not the only one to handle this anymore. One Thing is **** and you can fix this, you can create new card to win more money like EA does everytime but please fix this thing that ruin the game experience. On Pc when u have an Alt+Tab DON’T DISCONNECT US AND DON’T SAY YOU DISCONNECTED SO YOU LOOSE THE GAME, it’s the first time i see that in videogame history, can’t you make bots plays the time that you come back ? Your staff don’t have the capacity to make bots play ? So Now fix this i lost 150 points in 1h because of this.

so you want the AI to play for you ? so you score a goal or 2 and then keep checking back to make sure the AI is still winning the game for you ?

because that is what will happen . It gets abused by cheaters . You choose to play online against another human opponent - your idea is crazy.
  • Wargel2
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Are you stupid ? How can you loose vs bot and no when you have an Alt+Tab because of error message from windows and you loose a game that you was winning it’s unfait
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    Are you stupid ? How can you loose vs bot and no when you have an Alt+Tab because of error message from windows and you loose a game that you was winning it’s unfait

i'm far more experienced in how these things work .

how can you lose versus the AI ? one of the worst parts of FIFA 19 is players that let the AI defend for them . IF you set up your tactics to 'park the bus' then with your IDEA the AI will defend like superheros - that will be abused . The AI will not stand like statues by the way . Also even if ALT + TAB ( switching focus ) didn't disconnect you then you would be disconnected for not taking part in the game after around 30 seconds .

how long have you been playing fifa on PC ?

these measures have been added because they were needed.
  • Wargel2
    2 posts Ball Boy
    No for me each time my computeur Alt+Tab not me it’s disconnect me automatically and they should do something because if you take the case of your connexion that don’t strat the game enough fast the AI control it for you and you only look at your team loose so if the do this they should do the same for ALT+Tab problem. And this Bot play for you for the whole game is a thing theyneed to fix too
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    No for me each time my computeur Alt+Tab not me it’s disconnect me automatically and they should do something because if you take the case of your connexion that don’t strat the game enough fast the AI control it for you and you only look at your team loose so if the do this they should do the same for ALT+Tab problem. And this Bot play for you for the whole game is a thing theyneed to fix too

i don't think the AI is supposed to play for you though in that case that you mention . I think it's a glitch in the system . Had it happen a few times for me and it's annoying.

when the AI plays for you - there is no indicator over your player who is in control of the ball and this puts your opponent at a disadvantage . not everyone likes to play against the AI .

many have had this issue with the game switching focus and it disconnects you - that wasn't the way you explained your issue in the Original Post . It sounded like you wanted to ALT+TAB and do other things whilst the game played for you .

perhaps someone else can provide the fix for the focus switching .-

i am assuming that you have but did you turn on assist focus in windows ?