All Flashback SBC live

Comments

• futaddict79
    1576 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only flashback I regret not doing is Luiz but I ain't risking that much to try and get him
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Why not be nice to the community, make it cheap like 83 rated + 1 IF and non-repeatable.

Would have been fair. This price is shocking. Exploiting people wanting Ibra or Luiz.
    Is it a pic?

No dude
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking like 120-130 based on futbin. Were any of them cheaper than that to do? I can't remember what any of mine cost!
  • Looking like 120-130 based on futbin. Were any of them cheaper than that to do? I can't remember what any of mine cost!
    Juanfran was 115k when i did him
    Bradley like 35k
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited April 17
    Looking like 120-130 based on futbin. Were any of them cheaper than that to do? I can't remember what any of mine cost!

75% were cheaper. Off the top of my head only Ibra, Alves, Rooney, Vidal and Kompany were more
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    there was no flashback players that i wanted to get outside of vidal and he was just a tad too much for my taste at the time.

i already have zlatan and rooney. sure luiz would go into my one team, vidal would too. but thats it. if this was 60 or 70 k i'd def do one with the hope of pulling something i can use. hell maybe id even do 2.

but for 100k+ the risk/reward just isnt there for ME. for people who missed most of the good ones this wouldnt be a bad idea i guess
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bradley was that cheap? Damn, why didn't I do him...
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

75% were cheaper. Off the top of my head only Ibra, Alves, Rooney, Vidal and Kompany

And Luiz!
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

75% were cheaper. Off the top of my head only Ibra, Alves, Rooney, Vidal and Kompany

And Luiz!

Luiz too. Good spot.
  • Grown93
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    Bradley was that cheap? Damn, why didn't I do him...

Yep, 50k.
  • charltom
    61 posts Park Captain

And Luiz!

Luiz too. Good spot.

And Podolski, villa, torres to name a few
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im not gonna pay 120k+ for hope in David Luiz.
  • Safehands84
    3352 posts National Call-Up
    Im in two minds. I really want Luiz,and Alves, I would use Torres, Kompany, De Rossi. Wouldn't mind Hernandez and Nani to add to my ex United collection. Anything one else I'd be gutted
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12959 posts Has That Special Something
    Surely nobody is gonna do one?
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    85 rated would of been fine if it was a 5 man player pick.

But if it’s a 1 player out of a pack then 84 rated squad would seem fair or even 83 rated squad with 1 if

All with less then 50 chemistry.
  • RayS
    25287 posts Player of the Year
    Im in two minds. I really want Luiz,and Alves, I would use Torres, Kompany, De Rossi. Wouldn't mind Hernandez and Nani to add to my ex United collection. Anything one else I'd be gutted

just depends how much 125k means to you (minus any untradeables you might sacrifice).
  • InGameStatsFreak
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finding it a good sbc , people saying ibra was 120k are stupid he was 230 ... Also allo of others 300k or more ... only should have made it player pick to avoid duplicated or duplicate solution
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Let’s post those kompany and Bradley flash back pulls. I think those were the 2 worst

Bradley is good. Been solid for me. Better than De Rossi imo.
  • keronc
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 17
    I completed Luiz when it came out and have no regrets. He is a really good card, especially when switched to cm or cdm ingame.
  • InGameStatsFreak
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 17
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Nobody is gonna do this one, right? Hardly any of these cards were desirable for in the first place. Costs more than that UCL SBC and you have a literal zero chance of packing a high value card.

Wayyyy better chance packing something good compared to the UCL sbc
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1189 posts Professional
    edited April 17
    Did it with mainly untradeables spent like 30k
    Happy enough I did
    68-ECC54-C-DA7-E-4183-86-A5-F4-ACCCE4773-B.jpG
  • Khangaskhan17
    3851 posts National Call-Up
    Not with a 10ft pole.
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Untradeables and 89 UCL Hando that I never use. Packed JuanFran. At least you tried EA.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Untradeables and 89 UCL Hando that I never use. Packed JuanFran. At least you tried EA.

Juanfran is decent.

Have two UCL players, only need to buy 6 83 rated players. Gonna do 1. I sunk Ibra into Gullit, I only have Luiz FB, so very likely I’ll pack him as a dupe
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    was going to , but decided against just not worth at all.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    The Fut Economist should hurry up and drag his **** to Vancouver....hopefully next year we’ll get better sbcs
  • GuilhermeLP07
    90 posts Park Captain
    Bradley :s :s
  • DougInskip
    6281 posts League Winner
    Can see them re releasing Ibra, DDR, etc after tots anyway.
  • Retropoe82
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    I missed out on ibra..got the one i was waiting for david luiz as at the time i had a full prem squad.not one of the rest would even get a lookin my team now.

Its a pass on this one
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Bradley :s :s

Ouch. Ok now I’m put off