Need help making a team decision

Ze Jay
263 posts Sunday League Hero
So with the release of the Florenzi card I find myself in a pickle, I've been saving my coins up slowly hoping the get Pim Maldini finished however without selling some huge players I can't see that happening any time soon.

I've been pondering on this for hours unsure on what direction I wish to go with my team, my current team managed to get me elite 3 two weeks on a row when prior that my best finish was gold 2. I have 500k and a few informs I could sell to fund these options.

Option 1: team stays the same however upgrade my untradable Sandro to his headliner card (450k approx)
2rnexxc.jpg
Option 2: use Sandro and other unused cards in my club to do the Florenzi sbc and buy 87 Robertson (300k approx after selling Aurier to buy Robertson and fund sbc)
34oye8g.jpg
Option 3: do something I've always wanted to do and get the best Ronaldo card I can afford (sell everything I can to fund hero or if I'm lucky enough in rewards his OTW)
t0j8eu.jpg

I know this has been a long read but if anyone could give an opinion on this I'd be grateful.

Thank you :blush:

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 17
    Edit: NVM, didn’t realize the first option was your current team. :D

If you REALLY want Maldini though I would sell off TOTY De Gea in a heartbeat for him. That would give you 1.4 million, and after a couple WLs and some grinding you could easily afford to do the SBC. :)
  • Murtee
    98 posts Park Captain
    Option 3 for me. Unless you have your fullbacks on balanced I don’t see the point in having the highest versions. Not sure if I’d have both Hagi and Cruyff in the same team though.
  • Ze Jay
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Murtee wrote: »
    Option 3 for me. Unless you have your fullbacks on balanced I don’t see the point in having the highest versions. Not sure if I’d have both Hagi and Cruyff in the same team though.

@Muttee they've both untradable and have been very good for me. In game I obviously switch my players round, cr7 ST, nedved LAM, Cruyff CAM and Hagi RAM.
    x5egrd.jpg
    1zg465w.jpg
    I've sold de gea but Ronaldo won't sell and his otw card has gone up abit so I'll probably only be able to get his hero card assuming my rewards don't give out massively
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have used 94 and 96 CR7, not much difference. The price difference imho is not justifiable.