The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Since FUT 09, how many times if any...

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
Have you packed a Top Player?

Fut 09 i packed CR7
FUT 12 I packed 90 Rated Ribery 4-1-2-1-2
Fut 18 Packed Ibra
Fut 19 Packed Kane, 90 IF Kane, Cavani, Mertens

Also how many of you guys actually played FUT09? I remember the collection book and training players to 99, was fun!

Comments

• ILevis
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Not sure what qualifies as a top player

Started playing UT in FIFA 11 but never packed anything until i got TOTS Fellaini in FIFA 13, who was going for ~250k iirc. But this was also because i never opened packs in 11 and 12. Only started because you got packs for winning division 1 in FIFA 13.

Didnt play 14, 15, 16 and 17 a lot, so packed nothing good there.

Played 18 quite a bit, best pull was TOTS Ramos from a weekend league pack. No other players over 100k all year though.

In 19 i packed Ramos and Marcelo in the first week from the advanced SBC. Other than that the only player over 100k was the RB Pavard that recently got released
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Started playing on the day it was released in 09. Best player to this day was sif robben in fut 11.

Since then I packed toty Iniesta (500k) in 16 after I had a break for a year, then this year I got mid desailly. I’ve opened more packs than the average person and had mostly woeful luck.

Pretty poor when you see it written down.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing noteworthy since '09, although i never purchase packs.
  • Boysie91
    9570 posts Has That Special Something
    I packed at least one good player each year but this year my best value is Mbappe.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2710 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2019
    This year I packed toty Neymar (untradeable) and prime petit
  • Bakudu76
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Once. Marco van basten in fifa 15 or so.
    Come to the conclusion that I have to trade for my ultimate team.
  • Satch85
    1134 posts Professional
    I’ve never packed cr7 or Messi, packed one icon, Donovan on 17. This year I’ve packed Neymar but he’s untradeable so no real bonus there. Oh I packed TOTY pique in 13 and a few untradeable TOTS in the past few years but non of the particularly good ones.
  • Heshyooo
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    This year I've packed baby puyol, prime shearer, FS vicinius jr, fut birthday mbappe and gold neymar, also I pulled untradable UCL cr7 on my second try.

It's crazy because I've played since FUT 11 and my best pull was untradable sheringham and aubamayang
  • Best is cr7 in 15 and messi this year, a few good players like toty marcelo in 16
  • ItsOnlyAli
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi this year ronaldo this year baby kluivert last year birthday marcelo this year these were all tradeable ive packed plenty high rated cards as i always take untradeables
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bale from17

Socrates from 19

My only real two
  • mway
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messi this year. No FIFA Points.
  • sturges12345
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    packed tif lukaku, if oblak in fifa 17 nothing since
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    from regular packs: Bale, Toty Iniesta, Neymar, Ibra, Tots aguero and this year Messi
  • freakjas
    6880 posts Big Money Move
    Think i started either 15 or 16.
    Properly in 17 though.
    Base puyol last year, game was dead af though so he was 300k or even less and actually cl neymar today from mm.
    Not the absolute top but still decent.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    I've never packed Messi, CR7, Mbappe, Neymar or any TOTY. In all the years of playing...

Packed icon romario in 15
    Middle bergkamp in 18
    Middle Lampard this year...

Overall not great
  • Wooly1203
    2565 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve played since 09 and the best I’ve packed was tots Marchisio in either 14 or 15. That was by far my best pull ever.
  • Boommaametw3
    2278 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started fut in 18 and packed cr7,Messi then this year got red cr7,middle seedorf, toty Kante
  • I SiR MartY I
    5672 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly, apart from FIFA 17, I've not really packed anything great.

FIFA 17 I packed SIF Pogba from an IF SBC and IF Messi from a bad MM pack, I also got 4 low value icons in SBC packs. The payouts of SBCs that year were amazing.

19 I've packed Kante, Suarez and FS Foden

But outside of that, I've not really packed anything great and I've been playing since 2009.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    I packed a lot more top players in my earlier days of playing. Haven't gotten much lately although did get an untradable TOTS Aguero last year from one of those SBC's which was nice
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1063 posts Professional
    Started in 09, was a FUT founder on the 360 but switched consoles when the PS4 came out.
    Before this year had only packed a Hazard last year (250k) this year have packed mid Shearer (700k), FS Militao (380k) and Kante (300k).
    Not the best for 11 years 😂