The crash starting?

13
Yusuf11
1785 posts Play-Off Hero
I've been tracking a few TOTYs and expensive icons and they're all down. I think it might be your last chance of selling before the market nose dives

I've been liquid for a couple of weeks now, except for owning a Eusebio

Comments

  • realhokies
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    I've been tracking a few TOTYs and expensive icons and they're all down. I think it might be your last chance of selling before the market nose dives

    I've been liquid for a couple of weeks now, except for owning a Eusebio

    Cards needed for WL will go up Thursday. Count on it.
  • Joestoe
    4082 posts National Call-Up
    Sold off last Saturday. Bought back 1m worth of players to play with in the meantime, the profit I'll gain through WL should cover the cost of that before TOTS arrives. Sitting on 7m coins waiting to do SBC's and to purchase TOTS cards.
  • Yusuf11
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    realhokies wrote: »
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    I've been tracking a few TOTYs and expensive icons and they're all down. I think it might be your last chance of selling before the market nose dives

    I've been liquid for a couple of weeks now, except for owning a Eusebio

    Cards needed for WL will go up Thursday. Count on it.

    Yh but I think cards up to 500k have a chance of momentarily going up, rest will fall constantly
  • EekAlaska
    1244 posts Professional
    I have two team that are untradeable bar about 200k of players. Happy with them for now but i am watching a couple PM Icons who i want to try if a cheap one pops up
  • Cantona84
    7479 posts League Winner
    I have actually bought my team as I could finally afford it. Can’t get better anyway so now I can play and enjoy. Sick and tired of waiting.
  • Koolfashion
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    I have actually bought my team as I could finally afford it. Can’t get better anyway so now I can play and enjoy. Sick and tired of waiting.

    that is the best attitude imo. You will see that a lot of player will not buy tots, because they will wait to the ultimate tots in packs :D
  • Cantona84 wrote: »
    I have actually bought my team as I could finally afford it. Can’t get better anyway so now I can play and enjoy. Sick and tired of waiting.

    What a scrub team it is.
  • Moiizer
    5788 posts Big Money Move
    #TeamUntradeable
  • nightscrawler
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, market crash from high point right now.
  • Kamilflage
    4505 posts National Call-Up
    This is why I love my all untradeable team!
    Not phased by market prices anymore :)
  • TalentFG
    1461 posts Professional
    I have an untradable Prime Raul I payed 1.2million for if he dropped to 600k tomorrow on the open market I wouldn’t be happy untradable or not.

    I think some players kid themselves
  • RebelRob
    4656 posts National Call-Up
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I have an untradable Prime Raul I payed 1.2million for if he dropped to 600k tomorrow on the open market I wouldn’t be happy untradable or not.

    I think some players kid themselves

    Some maybe, but those who realise it’s only a game, some virtual coins and know just how **** this game really is this year most likely don’t.

    Like you I did Raul on release and paid about 1m for him in total, but have played 560 games with him and he’s been outstanding so have no complaints at all.

    The only way I’ll get rid is near the very end of the game if I can stick him into another icon sbc that I want, but seeing as r96 needs 3 there probably won’t be any so I’m cool whatever happens.
  • Joestoe
    4082 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I have an untradable Prime Raul I payed 1.2million for if he dropped to 600k tomorrow on the open market I wouldn’t be happy untradable or not.

    I think some players kid themselves

    Some maybe, but those who realise it’s only a game, some virtual coins and know just how **** this game really is this year most likely don’t.

    Like you I did Raul on release and paid about 1m for him in total, but have played 560 games with him and he’s been outstanding so have no complaints at all.

    The only way I’ll get rid is near the very end of the game if I can stick him into another icon sbc that I want, but seeing as r96 needs 3 there probably won’t be any so I’m cool whatever happens.

    You’re right. I usually never sell for a incoming crash. However, with gameplay being this atrocious, I decided to give this game a rest and sell my Squad. No reason to keep players if you don’t plan to play a lot as well.
  • TalentFG
    1461 posts Professional
    Joestoe wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I have an untradable Prime Raul I payed 1.2million for if he dropped to 600k tomorrow on the open market I wouldn’t be happy untradable or not.

    I think some players kid themselves

    Some maybe, but those who realise it’s only a game, some virtual coins and know just how **** this game really is this year most likely don’t.

    Like you I did Raul on release and paid about 1m for him in total, but have played 560 games with him and he’s been outstanding so have no complaints at all.

    The only way I’ll get rid is near the very end of the game if I can stick him into another icon sbc that I want, but seeing as r96 needs 3 there probably won’t be any so I’m cool whatever happens.

    You’re right. I usually never sell for a incoming crash. However, with gameplay being this atrocious, I decided to give this game a rest and sell my Squad. No reason to keep players if you don’t plan to play a lot as well.

    Exactly this, I’ve got an above average untradable team but decided to stay mainly tradable this year. Having 10 million plus going in to TOTS feels better than last year when I had R9, R10, Gullit and co.

    Being able to mix things up is nice

    Oh and Raul will be in my team till the end. Absolutely love him.
  • EekAlaska
    1244 posts Professional
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I have an untradable Prime Raul I payed 1.2million for if he dropped to 600k tomorrow on the open market I wouldn’t be happy untradable or not.

    I think some players kid themselves

    Some maybe, but those who realise it’s only a game, some virtual coins and know just how **** this game really is this year most likely don’t.

    Like you I did Raul on release and paid about 1m for him in total, but have played 560 games with him and he’s been outstanding so have no complaints at all.

    The only way I’ll get rid is near the very end of the game if I can stick him into another icon sbc that I want, but seeing as r96 needs 3 there probably won’t be any so I’m cool whatever happens.

    You’re right. I usually never sell for a incoming crash. However, with gameplay being this atrocious, I decided to give this game a rest and sell my Squad. No reason to keep players if you don’t plan to play a lot as well.

    Exactly this, I’ve got an above average untradable team but decided to stay mainly tradable this year. Having 10 million plus going in to TOTS feels better than last year when I had R9, R10, Gullit and co.

    Being able to mix things up is nice

    Oh and Raul will be in my team till the end. Absolutely love him.

    I have the 88 Raul untradeable, is the Prime miles better?
  • Diggy
    13202 posts Has That Special Something
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I have an untradable Prime Raul I payed 1.2million for if he dropped to 600k tomorrow on the open market I wouldn’t be happy untradable or not.

    I think some players kid themselves

    Some maybe, but those who realise it’s only a game, some virtual coins and know just how **** this game really is this year most likely don’t.

    Like you I did Raul on release and paid about 1m for him in total, but have played 560 games with him and he’s been outstanding so have no complaints at all.

    The only way I’ll get rid is near the very end of the game if I can stick him into another icon sbc that I want, but seeing as r96 needs 3 there probably won’t be any so I’m cool whatever happens.

    You’re right. I usually never sell for a incoming crash. However, with gameplay being this atrocious, I decided to give this game a rest and sell my Squad. No reason to keep players if you don’t plan to play a lot as well.

    Exactly this, I’ve got an above average untradable team but decided to stay mainly tradable this year. Having 10 million plus going in to TOTS feels better than last year when I had R9, R10, Gullit and co.

    Being able to mix things up is nice

    Oh and Raul will be in my team till the end. Absolutely love him.

    I have the 88 Raul untradeable, is the Prime miles better?

    Yes leaps & bounds ahead
  • TalentFG
    1461 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    I have an untradable Prime Raul I payed 1.2million for if he dropped to 600k tomorrow on the open market I wouldn’t be happy untradable or not.

    I think some players kid themselves

    Some maybe, but those who realise it’s only a game, some virtual coins and know just how **** this game really is this year most likely don’t.

    Like you I did Raul on release and paid about 1m for him in total, but have played 560 games with him and he’s been outstanding so have no complaints at all.

    The only way I’ll get rid is near the very end of the game if I can stick him into another icon sbc that I want, but seeing as r96 needs 3 there probably won’t be any so I’m cool whatever happens.

    You’re right. I usually never sell for a incoming crash. However, with gameplay being this atrocious, I decided to give this game a rest and sell my Squad. No reason to keep players if you don’t plan to play a lot as well.

    Exactly this, I’ve got an above average untradable team but decided to stay mainly tradable this year. Having 10 million plus going in to TOTS feels better than last year when I had R9, R10, Gullit and co.

    Being able to mix things up is nice

    Oh and Raul will be in my team till the end. Absolutely love him.

    I have the 88 Raul untradeable, is the Prime miles better?

    Not tried the 88 to compare.
  • Tsarov
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crash is activated since September 2018. With amount of promos released prices overall are still decreasing. Enjoy the game and do not care about the market. Game will be over in September and your coins will be worth nothing.
  • Scutch
    9691 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Crash is activated since September 2018. With amount of promos released prices overall are still decreasing. Enjoy the game and do not care about the market. Game will be over in September and your coins will be worth nothing.

    Whilst this is true, a lot of folk enjoy the game by using the market and the prices affect their enjoyment. It's a vicious cycle.

    I never get when someone says TOTS (or any other promo) is weeks away, so don't buy players. Hell, what should I do in the weeks I'm waiting then? I want to enjoy the game NOW, not just in a few weeks.
  • TalentFG
    1461 posts Professional
    A few weeks break is a good thing imo. I have an untradable team for the few games I want/need to play.

    If the prices tumble while I’m away, all the better.
  • nightscrawler
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Actually market up and down is a good thing. I took the opportunity to complete the SBC of R10. Around 300k less than normal price.
  • alex1987
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Too rich to care

    #NoRagrets

    Alternatively, I am too poor to care :sunglasses:

    I like your ava
  • Pauldejong6
    6322 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 23
    PIM Yashin sbc has gone in 2days from being 780k to 900+ today.
  • Edu
    6355 posts Big Money Move
    The crash is getting power now.
    Hope the 90’s back to 40k
  • Yusuf11
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Edu wrote: »
    The crash is getting power now.
    Hope the 90’s back to 40k

    I generally don't care about the crash, I'm just waiting to do that R9 SBC and fill the rest of my team with TOTS players
  • nitraw
    2061 posts Fans' Favourite
    im sitting on 600k. as much as i want to get a few players, i know in a month that coin will go a long way. and considering i'll be playing way less fifa (mk11 dropped so i'm in there) it only makes sense to just sit on it
  • TalentFG
    1461 posts Professional
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    Edu wrote: »
    The crash is getting power now.
    Hope the 90’s back to 40k

    I generally don't care about the crash, I'm just waiting to do that R9 SBC and fill the rest of my team with TOTS players

    What are you waiting for?
  • Yusuf11
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    Edu wrote: »
    The crash is getting power now.
    Hope the 90’s back to 40k

    I generally don't care about the crash, I'm just waiting to do that R9 SBC and fill the rest of my team with TOTS players

    What are you waiting for?

    86+ rated players will drop cos we'll get 90 odd rated tots cards less than 40k.

    I have a good team, just need to upgrade baby R9 to R96 and see what else remains of my 5.6m to tweak some bits

    I have 1.5m in untradeables as well, so hopefully should have 2.5m left
Sign In or Register to comment.