TOTS Trent ?

TMega95
157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys

Do people think Trent will get a TOTS he did miss a fair bit of the middle of the season with injuries but he’s been great aside from that.

AWB is probably a lock but i don’t think any other Rbs have stood out (pereira has been good).

Only asking as was closing in to pick up his FFS card but would wait if he got a better TOTS

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    Depends. If they give it to who deserves it it will be AWB and/or Trent. But we all know walker will move the most packs. And in the end that is what it’s about.
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    I doubt he will, maybe community tots they cannot have too many Liverpool players! Already looks like 5 ATM in vvd, Alison, Robertson, mane and Salah. Few more could be mentioned also if them 5 get in I would be surprised although I think myself only 4 will and mane who is LW will be in the community tots and miss out on EPL as hazard and sterling have LW
  • Delvinho
    982 posts Professional
    Should be AWB and Trent but like the guy above said Walker will shift packs so expect either Trent or AWB to miss out
  • starfox1284
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trent cannot be in community TOTS, has had an IF. Wan Bissaka could be though. I'd honestly say that Wan Bissaka gets in Community TOTS and Trent/Walker make EPL TOTS.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mane is GUARANTEED!
    I'm a Man U fan, but Mane has kept Liverpool in the title race and he HAS to get in. Also community TOTS is for those without ifs.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    I sold my ffs TAA (I loved him and miss him..) in the anticipation of price
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trent could be young player of the year award winner so they couldn't leave him out. Can't really think of anyone u23 having a better season.
  • Tornado31619
    16570 posts World Class
    Walker :lol: EA aren't that stupid. If they want to sell packs, they'll put Pogba in. Which they will.

AWB has been the best RB in Europe this season, whilst Walker has been ****. EA will not ignore that. The other two RBs will be Doherty and Trent. Maybe Trent will be an objective.

Also, they'll make Sterling a RW. Hazard and Mane on the left.
  • TMega95
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hopefully Trent makes it! Also hoping sterling and Salah are right wingers!
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    Trent could be young player of the year award winner so they couldn't leave him out. Can't really think of anyone u23 having a better season.

Or they could leave him out and give him an award winner tots level sbc card.