Your playing style

Gavlaaaarrr
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What’s everyone playing style? I’ll be honest first 5 month I tried to match everyone and play sweaty but last 3 weeks I’ve went back to basics and playing the way I like to play, possession based game game with wingers cutting inside, no sweaty moments and I’ve got me sell flying in division 1 (2212 skill points)

Comments

• KinggHuss
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    4231, depth 1, drop back, spamming lobbed through balls the whole game
  • joehuk
    2630 posts Fans' Favourite
    4231 - balanced defending, 5 bars each, possession attack with width on 3 bars rest half.

RB maldini stay back
    LB r Carlos balanced
    Pogba CDM get forward
    Ballack CDM stay back
    Everyone else left default.

Yes I use the 4231 but for me it's been most balanced I like 4222 and 41212 narrow now and then.
  • Noviembre17
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    4-4-2 (2)

Press on heavy touch and possesion,
    everything else default.

This is the best tactic i played recently, i always thought 2 midfielders arent enough for defence but it is effective. I really enjoy game after changing to this tactic and got my best wl results even i'm playing with untradeables.
  • SomeNextGuy
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 16
    4-3-3 5

Possession, win the ball back asap so pressure on heavy touch. Overload the wings. Two big and powerful midfielders, so most balls in the air I'll win, and one playmaker who can also defend and chip in with goals.

I used to like 4-3-2-1, but 4-3-3 5 is so much better both defensively, and for keeping possession more effectively.
  • ASX
    1386 posts Professional
    442(2) - Fast attacking wing play with build up through the middle when its an option, long ball as tactics (not to spam long balls but to encourage forward runs), average defensive line. Skillful creative striker (Cruyff) and regular striker up front (Raul). Two box to box midfielders.
  • Pacey3_16
    1661 posts Fans' Favourite
    433(4) drop back
    Balanced attack
    St rw lw stay forward
    Cam default
    Cm's stay back
    Full backs always overlap
  • Theomanny
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    451 drop back low attacking and defensive width. Possession play. Overload the attack with 6 men. Solid defensively as well.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3863 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 16
    Balanced/possesion style.

Lots of switching play. Plenty of possesion, playing out with my CBs.
  • QceCapo
    5352 posts Big Money Move
    Pull and pray method
  • DanValletta
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    4231 Cams stay forward. Cdms - one stay back one get forward. RB/LB Stay back only because I find them pushing beyond my wingers when my CB has the ball if I don't. Balanced defending 5 width 7 depth. Everything else balanced. 2500SP E3Champs. When I get to 20+ wins I always face the el tornado sweat lords and lose most of my games.
  • mway
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    4231. All balanced. During the match, I could change to 433 (2), 4312 or 3412.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4231 Cams stay forward. Cdms - one stay back one get forward. RB/LB Stay back only because I find them pushing beyond my wingers when my CB has the ball if I don't. Balanced defending 5 width 7 depth. Everything else balanced. 2500SP E3Champs. When I get to 20+ wins I always face the el tornado sweat lords and lose most of my games.

I just leave and let them have it, not worth the stress
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    Drop back, croquettas, dragback spam, el tornado crosses, heel-to-heel spam. That's me I guess.
  • Bakudu76
    705 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1) Give Ball to ronaldo - press shooty button.
    If goal - Good.
    If corner - cross on ronaldo and press shooty Button.
    If goal - good.
    If not, repeat 1)
  • GT500
    79 posts Park Captain
    4-2-3-1
    I play one defensive mid to play ahead of the defense and my other cdm I put in get forward to support the attack. I also have my fullbacks on attacking and overlap to create extra width if my wife cams get too narrow
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    1) Give Ball to ronaldo - press shooty button.
    If goal - Good.
    If corner - cross on ronaldo and press shooty Button.
    If goal - good.
    If not, repeat 1)

I like your avatar, NPC76.

:)
  • Ben
    3088 posts National Call-Up
    Why ask ? 99% play 4231
  • mway
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    It´s strange that allow you to play with 11. Ice hockey only allows 6.
  • neo_wolf82
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    433(4)
    Press on heavy touch
    Balance offense
    I like possesion style, i like to pass the ball a lot.
  • Wi1son73
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    4321 high pressure team press ball overload curser change to auto.
    Blind pass run run run blind pass run run, jump over my 5th tackle, run some more, blind shoot with the fast prem player.. rebound shoot goal.. keep that up for 90mins.. bang I’m a pro :# :#

Well that is exactly what crap I’ve endured over the last few days..
  • Safehands84
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    Formation wise I change like the wind but tend to always play a formation with wide players I like width. My playstyle is heavily possesion based. It's very rare I don't have 55-65% of the ball. I like centre back who can pass, I keep the ball well , get it wide for a cross or skill move Into the box with my wide men. I rarely shot from distance and if playing back 4 at least one of my fullbacks attacks.
    I tend to lose most of my games being counter attacked
  • JWNYsg
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use a 4-4-1-1 and play a very patient counter attack. I prefer to score the opening goal and defend my position. My full backs are CT to "stay back while attacking"

• Noob_FC
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seems like I am one of the few ones to use 4312
  • greif44
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    352, sometimes switch to 442-2 (late in match), rarely touch other formations

I use variety of CTs, don`t really have any specific playing style, really depends on my opponent. 352 is very versatile and creative so you always have different options.
  • truegunn3r
    8287 posts League Winner
    Been playing possession since FUT 10. Never changed it regardless of the horrendous gameplay.
  • Renamed12345678
    82 posts Park Captain
    **** ea sport
  • Renamed12345678
    82 posts Park Captain
    Idiots
  • Renamed12345678
    82 posts Park Captain
    Usless
  • Renamed12345678
    82 posts Park Captain
    Disgusting
  • WarrenBarton
    6484 posts Big Money Move
    41212-2 pressure on heavy touch, lots of 1-2’s and use my fb’s for width.

I still score a lot of timed finesse from the edge of the box (mostly against drop back), rarely cross and do my own tackling.

I do like a drag back though 🤷‍♂️