• Crazy Creaky Jr
    1837 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
  • Joestoe
    3088 posts National Call-Up
    That's like saying water is wet.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4522 posts National Call-Up
    Bought R94 a few days ago...i really liked him in fifa18 but he’s so slow in fifa19...his shooting is fantastic but i’m struggling against those 4231 dropback teams...
  • tfadgreef
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought R94 a few days ago...i really liked him in fifa18 but he’s so slow in fifa19...his shooting is fantastic but i’m struggling against those 4231 dropback teams...

You should not play him as an in behind striker. I use him most in link-up play and just pass to him when I am finally in the box. Boom --> goal
  • Finesse_4days
    5614 posts Big Money Move
    When I used him on loan he was **** , he felt slow AF and unagile I'm sure he's good for longshot spamming but I was pretty appalled at how much slower on the ball he felt compared to even somebody like NIF CR7 never mind someone like Inform Mbappe .
  • Idek
    8668 posts League Winner
    Thought he felt clunky last year and didn't like him, think he's great this year though
  • nightscrawler
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Which ver of R9 do you guys use? I have a base icon 90 ver and feel he is already a monster. Dangerous inside the box. Long shot is good but not great.
  • Any tym7
    1372 posts Professional
    His base 90 is 4 star skills yuk
  • iiDanny
    51 posts Park Captain
    Which ver of R9 do you guys use? I have a base icon 90 ver and feel he is already a monster. Dangerous inside the box. Long shot is good but not great.

i have 96 R9

If you think the 90 is a monster wait til you try the other versions
  • Campino
    25938 posts Player of the Year
    Will have him in around 4 weeks, first year using him so pretty excited
  • nightscrawler
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iiDanny wrote: »

i have 96 R9

If you think the 90 is a monster wait til you try the other versions

Of course, his other versions must be better than the 90. I am saving coins for his R94 or R96 versions. Wondering shall I go for the R94 (as I don't have much coins) or saving coins and directly go for the 96 SBC. If I go for the R94 right now, all my coins will be emptied.
  • EddieFicio
    18530 posts World Class
    vOtTE5x.gif
    F1gJ7fm.gif
  • RascalinHere7
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    vOtTE5x.gif
    F1gJ7fm.gif

Filthy
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional